" two "

ariana :: grande

"why'd you leave me?"...

sighing, i excuse myself and i walk up to him pushing him out the door and making sure i close it behind me. "uh i don't know, does the name maya ring a bell?" i whisper/yell, i didn't want selena witnessing this mess. crossing my arms i wait for him to say something. i watch as his eyes widen, his drunken state flying out the window, his face turns pale.busted. "it...i- babe wh-at are you uh, what maya? i don't know a m-maya" stuttering he tries to play it cool but i know him, he's lying. "yeah sure" rolling my eyes i shift my weight onto my left foot.

"babe..." he goes to touch my shoulder "don't touch me!" i shout backing away, i could already feel the tears threatening to fall. "you know what hurts the most?" pausing i see his expression fall and sadness took over him "-that even though i knew you weren't faithful to me, a small part of me still had faith that maybe i was wrong, that everyone was just lying to me and you weren't cheating, but boy was i wrong" chuckling bitterly i feel the first set of tears run down my cheeks.

"ariana, baby i love you" he takes a few steps forward and i slowly back away "if you loved me you wouldn't have hurt me like you did, if you loved me you would of gone to my art exhibit, do you know how much that meant to me?! do you realize how dumb i felt when i showed up to the event by myself after i had told everyone you would be there?!" raising my voice my breathing quickens and my blood boiled. "ari i-" i raise my hand and slap him across his cheek "you don't get to call me that anymore, as a matter of fact you don't get to call me anything at all, i want you to get all your shít and leave" bringing his hand up to touch his cheek he sighs "i'm so sorry ariana..." turning around he walks away.

i bring my hands up to cover my face, a few sobs escaping my lips, i though he would at least fight a little harder for me. he doesn't care, he never did, did he?

uncovering my face i hear footsteps coming down the steps, justin then walks over to the front door, he turns his head to look back at me. i could see a small year fall down his cheek. my heart broke at the sight of him, i'd never seen him cry, in that moment i wanted to run to him and tell him i loved him and wanted him to stay but i knew i deserved better, someone who would love me how i loved them.

"goodbye ariana" and with that he opens the door, exits our...my home and closes the door behind him. and just like that he's gone.

"ari?" i turn around and see selena peeking out the door "i'm guessing you heard everything?" she sends me a sad smile nodding "yeah, i'm so sorry" she exits the room walking over to me and engulfing me into a tight hug. it felt so comforting that my eyes weld up again and my tears started to fall like a waterfall. "let it all out, i'm here for you" letting out a loud sob i close my eyes and cry, cry until i couldn't cry anymore.

»»

the remainder of the night we spent it watching disney movies and eating tons of ice cream all while cuddled up in my bed that was until selena fell asleep. i had loaned her some of my pajamas so she could sleep comfortably. i had decided to clean up all our mess so i could finally head to sleep. after cleaning up and making sure all the lights were turned off i made my way into my room, it was going to take me a while to get used to that, i was so used to it being justin and i's room... closing the door shut i made my way to my bed where selena seemed to be sleeping carelessly, she looked so peaceful and worry free.

laying down i turn my body to the right and examined selena's face. her mouth was slightly open and you could hear the small snores escape her pink plump lips. her skin was perfect even without make up, it looked so smooth and soft. shaking my head at the weird thoughts running through it. why am i thinking this? what's was this weird foreign feeling i was experiencing? deciding it was probably all the ice cream i ate i turn around and closed my eyes.