The Hunger Games (Kpop Style)

PS: I found the photo of Minah & Luhan on http://heymockingbird.deviantart.com/art/Luhan-and-Minah-by-Mockingbird-416176335

--- 

The Hunger Games is used by the capitol to create fear and to prevent the 12 districts from rebelling against them.

Every year 24 people from ages 12 to 18, one male and one female from every district would fight till only one becomes a victor. The victor would live a happy live with a lot of money but would live with the memories clawing against him and eating him alive and, if he chose to have kids, their names too will have to go inside the urn and could be chosen to fight in the arena.

But Bang Minah (Minah name, Bang surname) and her bestfriend Xiao Luhan (Again Xiao surname, Luhan name) did believe that 'the odds were in their favor' and so the day in which the names were to be chosen they were just chilling and eating together without a care in the world.

They both grew up together, they met at age 12 at the school and they barely had separated since then. Now, at age 16 they were closer than ever. Neither Minah nor Luhan wanted to put a label to their relationship, they were just 'close friends' and, even though they both felt love for each other right now they were just happy like that. Minah only had a mother since her father tried to run away and got killed and Luhan only had two older brothers since his father and mother commited suicide, they never talked about it as it was a touchy subject. 

In the district 12 life was usually hard for the people, men at one point had to go to work to the mines and women had to find other ways to obtain money. Luckily, Luhan's grandfather once won the Hunger Games and had enough money to keep alive and without working other 7 families. Minah wasn't as lucky as him and she had to help her mother obtain money by picking up berries or anything edible in the forest near district 12 and selling them until she met Luhan. At first she didn't want to accept money from him and tried to give him anything in exchange but she soon learnt that the only way to repay him was being his friend. Luhan felt lonely, his brothers were 22 & 24 and would barely go back home so Luhan had no one to talk to and if he left his house his fangirls would attack him so he had no choice. 

Minah's point of view 

The sun felt amazing on my white skin and I love it when it reflects on my black hair, it makes it a fiery red which blend in perfectly with my black eyes but it looks even better on Luhan. His chocolate hair and brown eyes. I scrutinized him, he was as always laid back and with his eyes closed. 'God he's beautiful' I thought to myself. 

Suddenly, he opened his eyes and stared at me, our eyes connected and I swear his eyes started to spark with those intense emotions. I could feel that pull, that conection that couldn't be explained with words and my heartbeat quickened. We were practically touching and I glimpsed at his lips as he did. Should we...? I couldn't utter a word but how I wished I could so to whisper to him to take the step. It seems that I didn't have to, since he started to lean into me. I closed my eyes and I could feel his breathe on my now chapped lips. I felt our noses touching and I tilted my head a bit to the side...

----

Cliffhanger! Sorry to leave it here but I can't give you what you want at the first page, can I? hehe

I'll introduce myself:

I'm Kira (a nickname) 

I'm an Exotic/EXO fan (SM give us a fandom name right now!), a Dai5y/Girl's Day fan, Sone/Girls' Generation fan and a 4Nia/4Minute fan (And most importantly, a Kpopper ^_^)

You can guess my biases in each group, it's really easy 

And I totally love Kpop! 

Please help me decide on the rest of tributes, just type it on the comments or message me

I've thought of:

Kai (EXO)

Baekyun (EXO)

Sunny (Girls' Generation)

Taeyeon (Girls' Generation)

Hyuna (4Minute)

Sohyun (4Minute)

Suzy (Miss A)

Henry (Super Junior/Soloist)

Hyunseung (Beast)

Junhyung (Beast)

Jiyeon (T-ara)

Taemin (SHINee)

Katniss

And please, like, comment and/or fan! It keeps me going