The Hunger Games pt. 2

I licked my lips and I could feel his breath on mi lips now, we stayed a bit like that, almost feeling our lips touching because neither one of use would close the gap. Just like that the moment was perfect, the expectation of kissing someone for the first time. It truly was a beautiful moment. I took a breath and with oxygen, I could smell his masculine fragance, that smell that was unique to him. His hand went to my neck and with care, he started to push my head towards his lips.

''Luhan~'' 

We both opened our eyes, we raised and started running away from the sound. It was his fangirls, they had started the chase (once in a while they grew bored of whatever they did normally - probably thinking of ways to kill me - and would look for Luhan) 

Luhan holded my hand and I as I looked at our know joined hands and then to his eyes, I started to regret not having kissed him before. 'We almost kissed!' my heart sped up and I had no idea if it was because of our moment before or how fast we were running. I looked around me, we were through the forbidden forest. 

''Luhan, stop'' 

We both stopped and tried to catch our breath.

''They almost caught us this time, right?'' he whispered with that half-smile,half-smirk of his

''Yes'' I laughed ''And this time they would have killed me'' I eye-smiled. 

I laid down on the grass floor and patted the side beside me, ''sit down, they didn't see us go to the forest so we're save now''

He laid down on his side and rested his head on top of his hand to pierce me with his eyes. 

''Do you want to come to have a private dinner with me?'' my brothers will probably get drunk somewhere else as they always do every year and we'll have my house all for us.

''Sure, it'll be fun''  'wow...he's seriously inviting me for dinner?!'

We heard the clear and unmistakable sound of the bells that announced that only half an hour was left before the two people were chosen

Luhan standed up and offered to help me up

''Let's go or else we'll be late and you know what happens to those who are late~''

''They get kisses and hugs'' I said with sarcasm

''Correct!'' 

We went to the place were they were to be chosen being careful of not finding his fangirls and trying to show that the distance between us screamed 'friends' not 'almost-kissed'.