Chapter 1

It's June 1st 1993. 1 week before camp opens. All the consolers are already at camp. Jessie was in here cabin sleeping when she heard her door slam. She slowly got out of bed, she looked around the corner and all of the consolers were standing there staring at her. "Hello, you look read for this meeting." Drew smirked and pointed her her pajamas. "Meeting? What meeting?" She asked still half hiding behind the corner. "The meeting you scheduled yesterday. This is where you wanted everyone to meet when they got here." Caleb added, putting his hands into his pocket feeling a little awkward. "Oh..." Jessie said as her face started getting red. "Let me change." She added then completely disappearing behind the corner.

They waited about five minutes for her then she came back out. "Hey guys, I'm sorry. I forgot about this." She spoke as she walked out into the living areas. "No worries. We have all day." Blair spoke sitting down in a chair. "Well we can start ou-" she cut herself off. "Um..Ally right? I thought you declined your application?" She asked curiously "changed my mind, it happens you know." She said in a snotty tone. "Uh ok but next time let me know ahead of time k?" Jessie said making sure she understood "How about I stick to doing what I want k?" She smirked, turned and walked out of the door. "Damn..what's up her ass?" Jessie asked wondering maybe if she had something wrong. "Hell if I know, those were the first words I've heard her say." Drew said. They continued their meeting without Ally and then went to work.

Brady was assigned to work with Emily for the horseshoes. Caleb grabbed the stakes and put them into the ground. As he turned around to put the horseshoes on the table Emily spoke. "Caleb I thought you put the stakes in?" She asked pointing at the ground where they were. "What? I did, come on just give them back." He said stepping closer to her, thinking she took them to play a joke. "I didn't take them." She said and backed away. "Emily, don't lie to me.." he said "please just give them back." He added "look I didn't take them." Emily spoke and walked away. Caleb signed feeling bad for blaming her. He finished the work by himself.

Caleb went back to his cabin, when he got in there he seen Jessie. "Oh hey" she smiled "I've been waiting for you." She said getting up from the chair. "Oh sorry, Emily left I had to finish myself." He spoke tired from all the work. "I came to give you these papers. You forgot to fill them out." She handed them to him. He looked and at and remember why he didn't fill them out. "Oh...yeah. I'll get right to that." He smiled innocently and put them on his desk. "Ok thanks, get ready for lunch." She pointed to the time. He nodded and she left his cabin.