Chapter 2

6 days before camp opens. Ally was out on the dock with her feet in the water. She heard foot steps behind her. She turned to see this blonde haired girl. She didn't recognize her. "Um..do I know you?" She asked standing up. The girl didn't say anything. She had something behind her back. "Can you talk?" She asked being a smart ass. Once again she didn't say anything. She showed her what she had behind her back and it was the stakes that Caleb lost. "What the hell?" Ally spoke her last words.

A few hours later Caleb was talking with Jessie in the cafeteria. "Hey I'm just wondering what made you wanna reopen this camp in the first place?" He sat down as he spoke. She thought for a moment then answered "i wanted good memories as a consoler." Was all that sounds right to her. "That's it?" He asked surprised. She nodded and got up and left.

She went into her cabin to find Blair. She smiled and walked up to him "hey Blair, everything ok?" He didn't answer right away. "Yeah, um....fine. I'm just was waiting for you." She stood waiting for what he was gonna say next. "I think I seen Amy last night...." those words immediately got Jessie's full attention. "I killed her...she's dead, Blair you didn't see anything." She walked into her room. Blair followed her and stood at the door. "I did, she was there staring at me...with her axe.." his voice got quieter as he talked. "She can't be alive, there's no way." She spoke sounding less confident about it. "Maybe you're right...Its probably just being back here for the first time in years." He tried to talk himself out of it. He took a breath and walked out the door.

{short chapter, sorry. It's been a busy week}