Inside The Madness

Hope you guys like this and I did this story a little justice.

The chapters in this story will be really short (hence the name Short Story)

Advice: You should listen to the music box while you read xD

Keep the votes comments and fans comming :D

You all are the reason i'm still writing :)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Inside The Madness

“Don’t worry guys I’ll be back in no time!” she screams while laughing until she finally disappeared into the house of mirrors.

Twists and turns everywhere inside this confusing madness. She walks freely up and down halls of mirrors. She scares herself sometimes when turning the corner being surprised by her own reflection. After having a little mindless fun she starts to look for the way out. After walking for what seems like hours she comes to this certain mirror that catches her interest. When she walks by she sees her reflection stay in the mirror instead of going away when she was no longer in front of the mirror. She walks back and stares into the mirror fairly confused.

She waves her hand seeing her reflection do the same. After doing many different things she finally figures it was just her imagination and walks away. Surprised when she sees it again she becomes overflowed with fear. “Maybe I’ll touch it and see what happens.” Nonchalantly she walks up to the mirror and touches it. “EEEEKKKKKK!!!!!” The girl jumps back when she feels another finger touch her, as does the mirror image. Walking slowly back towards the mirror the girl and her reflection seem to stare each other in the eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Did you like it?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Should I change it?

Leave a comment letting me know your honest opinion..

I think you guys are amazing....

Vote! :D

Comment!! ^_^

Fan!!! :)

Stay Awesome!!!! :P

(P.S. If you're wonderiing yes, those are the same  twins from the first picture xD)