Solitude

A/N hello readers!!! this is the last part of the story, and I apologise at the shortness of it, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. Here goes!!

"Yes! She's repaired herself!" Stood in front of Clara and Matt was the TARDIS, except now she looked majestic and superior, especially compared to her previous state, in which she was crashed on her side with smoke hissing out of the doors. Clara walked up to her and opened the door.

"After you!" she said.

"But it's just a box," said Matt as he made his way in, "I don't see how it can-" he stopped. "Oh my GOD!!! I-it's smaller on the outside!!" he cried. Clara looked rather shocked.

"Oh. That's new." Shaking off the thought, Clara ran past the awestruck Matt and started pulling levers and flicking switches.

"Right then!" She shouted, snapping Matt out of his thoughts, "something awesome, here we come!" And with that, the TARDIS set off, sending Matt and Clara flying across the control room.

"Where are we going?" Matt managed to shout out between all the jolts and whines of the TARDIS.

"Somewhere awesome!!" Clara shouted back. All of a sudden the TARDIS jerked to a halt. "We're here." said Clara. Opening the doors, Matt cautiously stepped outside.

"Oh.. my.."

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Clara said as she stepped next to Matt. "This is the planet Solitude. It really is what it says on the tin." They were stood on a cliff edge made entirely of diamond, looking out upon a baron city of mountains, all made of diamonds. It was night time, and up in the sky were two moons shining brightly, surrounded by millions and millions of stars. Awestruck, Matt sat on the edge of the cliff, looking around at the foreign world surrounding him.

"I'd never get tired of this." he said. Clara sat down next to him. "But do you know what the best thing is?" he whispered to Clara.

"What?"

"That I'm seeing all this with you."

A/N I hope you enjoyed my fanfiction!! If so, please vote and comment it would mean a lot to me!!!