Chapter 1

Dull grey clouds covered, the sky. Gentle drizzles of rain splashed onto the ground. I stood starring at the black marble stone, the name "Sandra Morgan" engraved on it. I could feel a few tears escape from my eyes, as they ran down my cheeks and splashed onto the ground. I closed my eyes and I remembered what had happened 2 months ago.

-flashback-

"Mum I'm home!" Normally my mum would shout back to me, but the house was silent apart from the ticking of the clock in the leaving room. Everything looked normal, the tv was on, and the dishes were on the drainer. Suddenly I heard a loud bang, grabbing the nearest object I could find which was a umbrella. I crept up the stairs, step by step.

My mum's room door was open ajar. I took a deep breath, and opened the door, her room was traced, her draws were flung on the floor, letting her socks and underwear spill out, and the king sized bed was tipped upwards. I gasped in horror as I saw the worst sight ever, my mum was laying lifeless on the floor, blood seeped down from her throat, staining her pink blouse. I ran and knelt beside her." Mum?" I gently shook her." Mum your not dead, it's just a dream right?"

"Am afraid not my dear." I spun round to see a young boy about 20 years old, he had crimson red eyes, porcelain skin with angelic features." W-who are you?" I stammered. The man grinned, I held the umbrella out in front of. With a blink of a eye, the man was right in front of me, he kept his eyes on me as he took the umbrella out of my hand and threw it to the side.

I wanted to cry, but I was to in shock to. The man cupped his hand under my chin, and smashed his cold lips onto mine. He then pulled away," see ya around." And the man was gone, i was left crying curled up in a ball.

-end of flashback-

"Eleanor you ready?" I turned to see my social worker jane, she was 34, chubby and she had short blonde hair. I sighed and took one last look at the tombstone, I threw a rose onto the grave." Bye mum, I love you so much." After that, I made my way back to the black Porsche. Jane looked at my red puffy eyed face and pulled me straight into a hug." It's okay Eleanor." Jane was like a mother to me, after my mum was pronounced dead, Jane took me in to live with her, but under court order I have to live with my dad. As I am only 15 I can't live by myself yet.

I felt jane's hand stroke, through my light brown hair." Come on then, you can't be late for your flight." I climbed into the passenger seat, and we drove away, I looked in the rear view mirror, seeing the graveyard going more further away. I decided to go to sleep, as I had no more energy left due to me crying. It seemed like 2 hours when I felt a gentle voice whisper." Eleanor, where here." I blinked a couple of times and stretched." Now are you sure that you don't want me to come in with you?" I shook my hand." No it's okay jane." Jane smiled at me." Okay if you say so." I gave jane a bear hug, then I grabbed my rugsack and walked inside the airport.