24

I picked myself up form the floor hours ago, and had to find my way out of the old abandoned warehouse. She didn't make it easy, I was deep inside that old place. I don't even know what day it is.

Maybe it was just two days. I was in and out of my head down there.

Why don't I just teleport back?

I can't. Then Tabitha will know I've still got powers and her reign of terror will never end. Looks like I'm walking home, from wherever I am.

-

"Okay, I found something. We can bring her to us, if we have her essence. What's that?" Ben asks the group, but they simply just shake their heads too.

"It's not your powers, it's like a link to them. If you give up your essence, whoever has it has like an eternal link to your powers forever." Kara's mom tells the young kids, placing sandwiches in front of them to digest.

"So, it's worse than taking someone's powers." Faye agreed, and with that she walked out of the room and to somewhere else.

"Well, if a witch is smart, she'll give off a portion of her powers as her essence. Powers run out after some time, unlike essence." Kara's mom concurred as she too left the room.

"What if Kara just gave her essence away? The old witch, she'll be powerful. Too powerful." Jax blurted, shaking in his boots.

"Kara wouldn't do that, I don't think. We've just gotta get her back, and ask her." Kelsey disclosed, and just as she said this there was a knock on the door.

They all looked at each other, before racing past one another and trying to answer the door themselves. And they were shocked to see Faye, who already opened the door, and Kara hugging.

"Ms.Matthews! Kara's back!" Barbra alerted the worried mother, who was facing her fears by making selected foods in the kitchen.

They could hear her soft feet running to the door. Faye stepped out of the way as the mother and daughter hugged each other. Kara was mumbling something and her mom was almost crying. It wasn't an ending, it was a happy middle.

-

"I thought I gave her my essence, maybe I didn't. Because I heard this voice, telling me things and then something happened. I broke loose. And I felt that power rushing in my veins again." Kara explained to her friends, and Jones.

"So, we may know her plan, and she may or may not have your essence, but Kelsey has a plan!" Barbra smiled over to Kelsey sarcastically 

"I went to visit my aunt, and she gave me her powers. And I think it's a lot." Kelsey stood up from  her seat on the couch and showed Kara her veins that were glowing faintly.

"And your plan?" Kara asks and Kelsey lets a wave of guilt wash over her.

"I was gonna fight her with my powers, but she could just take them like she may or may not have done with yours." Kelsey sat back down next to Faye on the couch and thought out her plan in her head.

"Let's just take a break, and we'll re group in ten minutes." Ben suggested and with that everyone disbanded and left the living room.

Kara was the first one to leave, she went all the way up to her room and shut the door. Jones left for a few minutes, still confused about the old witch taking his memories. Faye got comfortable on the couch, while Kelsey and Ben were reciting spells. Barbra and Jax had indulged themselves in Kara's mom's sandwiches.

It stayed like this until ten minutes passed and everyone made their way back down to the living room. Faye had gotten the conversation started,

"What if we take her powers and trap her into time-stream where there are no powers, and they're not time-stream aware?" She asks the group and they all nod in approval, except for Jones and Kara who are confused.

"What's a time-stream?" Kara asks them, not knowing about it because that was when she was taken by Tabitha.

"The mist took us to another time-stream. Basically just the same town, except different. Over there, they didn't have powers and they know about us over here. It's like flashpoint, except for us." Kelsey explained quickly and started talking to Faye about her new plan.

"And how do we take away her powers?" Kara asks again and Barbra comes over to her with the red spell book.

"Theres a spell in here, that forcefully takes someones essence and powers, by order of the old council. We can do it, I can do it." Barbra raved and took herself and the book away from Kara.

"So, we weaken her, take her essence and her powers and trap her into a time-stream with no powers. Except which stream has no powers?" Jones speaks up and questions Faye's plan, and she answers with a growl.

"He's right, we can't just ship her off to another time-stream where others would be in danger. Nice plan though Faye." Barbra patted Faye on her back and gave her a warm smile as she walked around the room and read the spell book.

"Okay, so maybe we ship her to the time-stream we went to. And from there we can evacuate everyone over here." Faye smiled again and patter herself on her own back this time.

"Where is everyone from the time-stream going to stay? No, we need another plan." Jones retorted and Faye once again lets out a large growl to him.

"We need that black book, so we can find a time-stream that'll keep her gone and powerless." Ben recommended and Faye flashed him a smile.

Kara then runs up to her room and quickly tries to find her missing black book. She can't even remember the last time she saw it. Well, she can. It was when she brought nose-dive over here. But since then she hasn't laid eyes on it. Who could have it?