Tiffany's Old Photo

Cast: Mary as Tiffany'sP.A ( personal assistant )
Tiffany Hwang as herself

"Ma'am where done for your schedule... where do you want to go next? are you going with your co-members?"   Mary ask Fany after her boss got out from studio to shoot their new comeback MV...

"aniyo, I decided to have a two weeks leave/vacation since I'm free and manager oppa have already approve it..." Tiffany answered...

[ A/N :Yes, Mary is just a PA but Tiffany treated her as a friend like anybody else... She have been her PA since she got to Korea...and they got closer to each other, Fany once said to Mary,don't call her ma'am...but Mary insist...it would be uncomfortable for her not to call her ma'am and the other thing that bothers her is that Fany is older than her to call her just in her name...so, Fany just agreed with it...

" Where do you want to plan for vacation? Are you going alone ma'am? " Mary asked out of her curiosity

" Aniyeo, I need you to go with me to my hometown in California and don't you dare to refuse my offer or else you should get lost..." Tiffany answered seriously but give her an eyesmile and laugh after she notice that Mary was scared about what she said in the last line...

" Seriously, I really want to go with you...I want you to see how I live there... it's been a long time since then... but it's OK if you don't want to...I'll just go alone..." Fany expression is full of lonelyness thinking that Mary might not go with her....and Mary seems to notice it too...

" OK ma'am I'm going with you... I can't help myself thinking living you alone there...you might need me somehow in times of emergency " Mary answered Fany with all her concern..

" Chungmal! Thank you Mary... ^_^ don't worry for all the expenses...i'll treat you for free...I'm sure you'll enjoy our vacation... " Tiffany give Mary her bright eyesmile and hugged her tightly with happiness...

Tiffany booked a VIP ticket going to California for two...Mary refuse the VIP ticket she want it  to be cheaper as possible since she doesn't need to hide from fame...no body will recognise her...but Fany insist to let  her handle everything for the two of them...so, Mary left with no choice but follow her boss request...

[ While on the plane ]
"Mary can I ask you something?" Tiffany curiously ask Mary...

" What was it ma'am? do you have any request?" Mary answered quickly...

" nothing, would you mind if I ask you some personal matter..." Tiffany asked again