Drip Drop

"Oh sssshhhiiiitttt ... Odango ..."

The sound of my heavy breathing was the only thing heard inside my bedroom as I stroked my shaft up and down, rubbing at the tip with my thumb.

I haven't done this in a long white. A very long while, but it's worth it with all the sweet images flowing through my mind of Odango from today.

My hand squeezed around my shaft when the image of how she kept looking at me during my warm-ups at practice today. Her eyes following my every move with such hungry that I almost skipped practice to snatch her up and run to the nearest classroom to bang her.

"Fuck! Odango ..." I grunted after fondling one of my balls, imagining her sweet mouth on me just from what occurred after practice.

I had just gotten out of the showers to find her waiting for me like always, but with a strange expression across her face as she seemed entranced by my dripping form.

If she had just said the word, I would've taken her up against the lockers and on the bench without a care. Teammates be damned ...

The way she kept on shifting those lovely hips of hers and nibbling at her petals known as her lips just made me want to take her into my arms and kiss the living daylights out of her.

Oh, yes ... Then I'd make sweet love to her on the floor, against my locker, on the bench, and in the showers till she just can't take any more.

My strokes became much more frantic at my thoughts, wishing that she was here. Her hands stroking up and down my shaft ... That little tongue of hers trailing across the tip of my dick as she smirks up at me before she starts rubbing me between her sweet breasts.

I'm so close ...

"Fuck! Umm ... Yes ..." I moaned, arching my back as my release inched its way to the boiling point.

She'd beg and beg for her climax as I fuck her up against the lockers. Her nails would dig crescents into my back as I brought her closer to her limits. Then finally, her head would loll back in pure pleasure as she'd scream my name for everyone to know who she belonged to. Who made her cum so hard that her toes curled, her nails destroyed my back, and her walls clenched onto my shaft so deliciously that I ...

"ODANGO!" I groaned loudly after my climax finally hit me, spewing my seed everywhere on my bed. Grunts escaped me as I shot off a bit more for a few minutes before relaxing against my bed with a sigh.

Licking my lips, I snatched up some tissues to wipe myself clean.

Soon that fantasy would happen ... Soon ... And she won't know what hit her once we finally end up on top of these sheets ... No man would be able to love her like I do ... Ever ... My name would be the last one she utters for the rest of her life out of ecstasy.