Chapter 3: Not Dead Yet

*WILL BE EDITED WHEN FINISHED. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE*

----Riley's P.O.V----

I peeled my eyes open and stretch my limbs. Wow that was crazy dream! Why was I dreaming of having a demon as a mate. A wave of dizziness hit me. Now my head hurts maybe I shouldn't sleep in my car. I sat up and pain shot through my whole body mostly my stomach. Oh gosh when did my back seats become so soft? I pushed very soft velvet cover off of me.

Wait what!?!?? When did I get soft velvet covers!? When did I sleep in a room!? Why am I in so much pain!?! Did I die in this was heaven because I was expecting a little more...

'No you idiot you're in the demons house.'

My wolf is here yay I'm not dead!! Wait, Demon! Everything from yesterday came bounding into my head. Giving me an even bigger headache. I can't believe that wasn't a dream oh gosh now I'm back at his house and now I'm really dead!

'Get over it, I'm happy.'

You can't be happy when you're dead! The door swinging open caught my attention.

"Finally you have awoken master Maddox will be very pleased."

My eyes land on an older woman she had light blue eyes and was wearing a housekeeper like outfit. She began to walk out of the door but I need some answers.

"Wait, stop!" My voice is wispy and pain shot through my torso again.

"Oh my, are you ok?" I start coughing violently and she grabs me some water and hands it to me. I think I drinkk at least two gallons of water before I speak.

"Where am I?"

"Will maybe I could explain this better. You're a werewolf if I'm not mistaken every alpha has a Luna correct." I nod my head. "It's the same for demons"

I get it now she's talking about mates. Why couldn't she just start with that?

"I must go now master Maddox told me to inform him once you wake." Oh no she was getting the other demon. Crap that's my queue to go.

"Wait before you go can you help me out of bed?" I ask innocently.

"Oh yes umm..."

"Just call me Veronica."

I wasn't giving demons my real name. Once I escape I wasn't coming back. The nice lady wraps my arm around her neck and instantly the pain shot through me. My legs felt like jello and my arms where stiff. It took a few steps before I could actually stand on my own. Pain still runs through me but that was the least of my problems I need to get out of here before the crazed demon shows up.

"Are you ok Miss.Veronica?" I guess my hand clutching the bed pole was not helping my whole not pain thing.

"Yes I'm fine, great, fan freaking tastic. Thank you."

I nod as she left the room. The room was really big and the bed set in the center against the wall. A wide window to the left and what I'm guessing to be a bathroom to the right and on the other side of the room another door which I hope to be a closet.

The poles from the bed held up a tarp like black cover on top. A small bench set in front of the bed.

'Stop moving you are still healing!'

I can't stop and I won't stop. I sang to my wolf but the pain only got worse as I move closer to the window. About ten more feet of open floor to cover before I got too the window. I limp in pain to the window and collapse on the window sill. I'm in serious pain and to top it off I was sweating like hooker in Sunday church. That had to be the most exhausting walk I've ever had. I grip the handle; the blast of cool air that hit my face was lung opening. I took a deep breath and my lungs start burning. Ok new plan no breathing. From the window down was at least 100 feet so about two stories. I must be on the second floor than. I look over the edge one more time. I think I can do this last time I fell from a tree that was 60 feet so adding on another 40 would be nothing.