Chapter 10-Danzo In Action|Edited|

Danzo's POV:

I think it's finally time to put my plans into action with that demon brat is out of the way, I am able to get rid of Tsunade. With her out of the way I will be able to become hokage to take over the village.

"ANBUS your mission is to put traps around the village" said Danzo.

"Hai" said all the anbus left the secrect location.

"That dam fool Sarutobi should have let me have the nine tails jinjuriki brat.So I can turn him into a secret weapon for this village from the beginning. But now that doesn't matter because this time, I will take over the village and claim the hokage status." He said with and evil grin on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attaskis Hideout

Naruto's  POV:

'I have feeling that something bad is going to happen. I need to head back to that hell hole called a village to protect my precious people. I bet Tsunade-Okaasan  found my journal in Sarutobi-Sensei's secret storage place and found a sample of my blood to be able to open my journal, that only opens with a drop. ( this part needs rewording and neather my cuz lulu nor i can figure out how) Also the rest of rookie 11, Jiriaya-Sama,  Kakashi and,  Iruka-Otousan (i think) finally found out about my past. Now they know about my mask and about how I met Itachi-Sensei, how will I know if Hinata kept my mask a secret from everyone? Now she knows about Itachi-Sensei and I. Dammit I think that bastard Danzo is planning on taking over Konoha just so he can be Hokage. He will pay for what he done to Itachi-Sensei!' Naruto seethed in his mind freaking out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hokage Manson

Tsunade's POV: