Chapter 27~Baby's Gender

~Narrator's POV:~

It has been a five months since Naruto found out that he is pregnant. Itachi is looking forward to being a father toward the unborn child.  Itachi didn't care if the baby is a girl or a boy. The important is that the baby is healthy. Naruto is finishing the paper work for today. He needs to finish the paper fast. Today Naruto has an appointment at the hospital to find out what the gender of the baby is going to be. Also after the check up . Itachi and Naruto are going to shop clothes and other things for the baby." Shizune I am finish with the paper. I need to go to the hospital to have a check up with Kaa-San." Naruto said. Shizune knotted she stay at the Manson to take care of stuff  for Naruto. Naruto left the Manson and heading towards the hospital. 

<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Time skip)

Konoha's Hospital

~Naruto's POV:~

I arrive at the hospital. I see Itachi there waiting for me. Itachi opens the door and holds the door to let me enter the building first. They check in the hospital. They saw Tsuande and follower her. Tsuande open the door and enter the room with Naruto and Itachi behind her. "Alright Sochi lay on the bed and let me examine you." Tsunade said. Naruto lay down on the hospital bed. Tsuande use her medical jutsu and put her hands on Naruto's stomach.

Twenty Minutes later

Tsuande deactivates her medical. She has a smile on her face. " Itachi , Naruto you are going to have a baby girl. Congratulation to both of you." She said. Naruto is shock as tears of happiness fall down his check. Itachi is shock and couldn't be even more happy in his life to find out that Naruto is pregnant with a baby girl. Naruto wipes away the tears. Naruto is finally going to have a family that he never experience since his parents died the day he was born placed a huge burned he has to carried as a child growing up. Naruto finally know what to name the unborn child. " Itachi-Kun I know what I want to name our baby girl" Naruto said. " What do you want to name our musme(daughter)"Itachi said. " I want to name her Mayuki." Naruto said. " That's an amazing name for our daughter Naru-Chn." Itachi said. " I agree with Itachi. That is good name for my granddaughter." Tsuande said.

~Narrator's POV:~

After finding about that the baby's is a girl. They left the hospital and went to the store and bought stuff for the baby's. Naruto decide to paint the nursery purple and Itachi like that color for the room. When they finish shopping. They heading home and start fixing the nursery.

End Of Chapter~27
Don't forget to vote and comment.