#1: Cordarius is ALIVE

#1. 10/29/16

Cordarius White.

Also Known as-

Cadillac, Crimson, Coackroach, Congestion, Computer, Carbonated, Cardiac, Columbia, Caillou, Captain Crunch, Cornflakes, Cameltoe, Carnivore, Counterfeit, Corn Syrup, Calculator etc.

IS ALIVE AND REAL.

Technically, his character is dead and gone, but the person is still alive and well.

~~~~~~~~~

Cordarius' character was based off a boy I knew, actually two boys I knew. Basically the whole "Aliyah and Cordarius" thing in AAO was based off my "situation" with both guys. I think I was in 9th grade, and Cordarius was in 10th or 11th, (This was back in 09-10 so it's hard to remember all the details lol)

I don't know exactly remember how we started talking, but I remember him lying about having other girls (Typical nigga stuff) and just being very sweet and smooth in the beginning. But he also had a horrible attitude just like the Cordarius in AAO.

But anyways, like I said before, I remember him being super smooth, he just said the right things, and somehow his bullshit logic started to make sense to me (Just like it did to Aliyah)

Sooooooo, BRIEFLY, I started to change what I wore, how I acted etc. Because he was lowkey getting into my head without me realizing. My change wasn't as long and drastic as Aliyah's was, but it was long and drastic enough for me to realize what the hell I was doing and why the hell I was doing it. (Thank god.)

And eventually, somehow me and him fell off, I think he might've gotten expelled from school for knocking somebody clean out (LOL) for like the 100th time on campus, and we just lost contact.

Writing the book, I didn't wanna change his characters name because for one, it's extremely unique, and I couldn't think of anything to replace it, and two, I didn't really wanna replace it, because I was kinda telling a true story without you all knowing lol.

And before anyone asks, NO that whole bathroom situation in AAO DID NOT HAPPEN to me in real life, I was wrote that part in because it fit the storyline, and honestly it was a way of me seeing what could have happened, if he never got expelled and I continued going after/messing with him.

Long story short, Cordarius is real, He fell off the face of the earth after he got expelled back then, so Lord knows where he's at now lol but yeah, that's the short backstory behind Cordarius White.

Oh, I actually had a pic of the real Cordarius (with his face blurred obviously) but I lost the photo lol

- Dijah.