Chapter 16 - Captain Jack Fellow

***Harry's POV

Stirring out of my sleep, I take in a deep breath and let it out in a yawn. I open my eyes and a huge smile forms on my face.

I feel great.

I feel fucking great, actually.

I have the most amazing wife in the world. Not only did Bea spend quality time with Harry junior last night, she didn't make me feel like shit afterwards.

For the record, I was against it because I couldn't please Bea in return and God, did I want to.

I'm a giver.

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I turn on my side and see the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life sleeping soundly next to me.

How the hell did I get so lucky? Don't question it, mate, just be grateful.

Bea moves her head on her pillow and makes a sound that catches my attention...and Harry junior's.

I lean up on my elbow, watching and listening intently and she moans again. I do my best to keep quiet but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on right now.

She's having a sex dream! I wonder if it's about me. Damn well better be about me and not that Captain Jack fellow. My ship's bigger than his anyway. And what is it about his hat that she likes so much? I could get one if I wanted to. Already have the boots. I should do that for her.

"Harry," she moans and my eyes shoot straight to her closed ones.

Holy fuck, she is dreaming about me! I hope I'm good in her dreams.

"Yes."

Huh? No, she couldn't have-

My thoughts are interrupted and completely forgotten when Bea starts moving her lower half and fuck, my morning wood is about to give my shorts a splinter.

Should I wake her? No, that would embarrass her.

"Mmm, Harry," she moans, clutching her pillow and my mouth drops.

It is about me! Go, Harold, go! Remember, she likes it a little rough.

My eyes widen when she starts grinding herself on her body pillow and it makes me wanna fling the lucky bastard out the window and take its place.

I'm not opposed to dry humping but it would wake her up and embarrass her, which I won't let happen.

With my bottom lip nearly being punctured by my teeth, I watch my beautiful wife climax in her dream. She stops moving and holds her breath to let it out in a soft sigh.

I think I just fell more in love with her, if that's even possible.

As she relaxes, I actually give myself a quiet high five. If I couldn't make her feel good, I'd rather have Dreamland Harry do it for me.

I whisper that I love her before slowly getting out of bed and I make my way to the loo.

After a quick shower, I change into some comfortable clothes for what I hope will be a lazy and uneventful Sunday.

Walking back into our bedroom, I smile at the sound of Seb harmonizing with Bea's snores.

He's just like his mum.

I grab the baby monitor and walk out of our bedroom, quietly shutting the door behind me. Letting out a yawn, I walk down the hallway to Ferris' room.

With a smile, I slowly open the door to peek inside and I'm met with a certain smell.

Damn.