haunted hosue!!

lizzy was a skeleton!

boo!

ha ha gotu

anyway
lizzie made her way. she checked her watch and saw it was exactly 9 o'clock!
oh no!
she's 3 hours late!
She rushed inside to find the lobby empty, well, mr hinh was terrorizing other children, but she wasn't sticking around to watch him

she got led down the stairs and heard a scream.

it wasn't just any cream. it was his

lizzzzzyyy!!!!!

nutrigrians yelping caused liz to speedy gonzales outs there!
she rushed to find him crying

y r u crying luv?!?!

bc, bc

Nick Wilde came from a poor background living with his mother (his father is never seen or mentioned). As a child, Nick had a dream of joining the local Junior Ranger Scouts, for the goal of receiving genuine acceptance. When he was 8 or 9 years old, his mother scraped up enough money to buy a brand new scout uniform, allowing him the opportunity to join the division. Though he was the only predator there, the only fox, Nick attended his initiation with confidence and zeal, unknowingly walking into a trap. The "initiation" turned out to be a hazing and Nick was ridiculed, brutally beaten and muzzled by the other scouts for being a fox (as foxes are considered amongst the most vile and untrustworthy species of mammals in Zootopia). After running outside to escape his tormentors, Nick broke down in tears, developing a triggering fear of muzzles and dislike towards prey, and bigoted mammals. From that moment forward, Nick vowed to never expose his true vulnerability to others, resulting in the fox presenting himself as stoic and unreachable.