Chapter 3 - New Friends

^^ Left is Brooke Anderson, right is Daniel Davis ^^

It's been three days since we moved to California. It's been amazing to say the least. I've. I've been down to the Golden Gate Bridge and got to know the area as I'll be here often enough.

Today me and my parents we thinking about heading down to Santa Monica. Who knows we might meet new people or some kids that go to my new school. It'd be nice to know someone before school starts.

~ At Santa Monica ~
Wow. It's beautiful. I've never been here before, only seen it in pictures and they were definitely not photoshopped.

"Hey mum, I'm gonna go to the pier"

"Alright" she laughed "I'll probably won't see you till dinner, bye!"

Walking down thee pier I see some children running to different rides and couples holding hands. GOALS. My last relationship didn't last long, after he called me a stupid bitch that can't keep up in school. Yeah so that obviously wasn't a peaceful break up.

Suddenly instead of looking at the park in front of me I was looking at the floor and my hands broke my fall nicely.

"Oh My God! I'm so sorry! Dan look what you did!" I heard a female voice yell. Looking up I saw a beautiful girl with long brown curly hair and brown skin lolling down worriedly at me. To her left was a pale, tall and blond guy bending down to help me up.

"Shit! Babe I'm so sorry we were just messing around and i pushed her to hard" He apologised.

"Guys don't sweat, I'm fine" I assured them

They awkwardly laughed and apologised again.

"I'm Brooke and that's Daniel, we were about to go on the roller coaster wanna join us?"

"Really? Thank you. I'm Chloe by the way."

"Are you new?" Daniel asked

"Yeah I moved here from Houston"

"Ooh! Houston Texas, like Beyoncé!" Brooke joked while trying to impersonate her.

"Haha Houston Texas baby!" I sung

"Oh Ma Gawd, she is literally my soul mate!" Brooke praised.

"Haha come on before the line gets too long" Dan said.

After the ride we headed to get some food.

"So Chloe, care to enlighten us about your cheery self?" Dan asked

"Ok well my name is Chloe Johnson, I'm seventeen, I have no siblings and no pets, lonely as it gets, I'm a dancer I've been dancing since I could remember. Hip hop not ballet or anything, I'm not flexible. I am in fact mixed.." (A/N I know Madison isn't mixed but she has the qualities I'm looking for in this character. I just imagine her a bit darker. No offence is suppose to be made towards anyone!)

"What!" Brooke joked "No way"

"Yes! Haha emm yeah obviously I've got a bit more of the white genes but yeah."

"That's cool, we're dancers too, you should audition to our dance school" Dan explained "Ok about us now!"

"My name is Daniel Davis, I'm seventeen, "I've got one brother who is in NYU his name is Josh. Me and Brooke go to (A/N I'm not from California so this school is completely made up. If it is real it's completely by coincidence) North Shore High and we are juniors. And yes, I do in fact bat for the other team if you know what I mean" Brooke laughs and then starts her story.

"My name is Brooke Anderson I'm seventeen too, just turned recently. I have a brother in senior His name is Elliot, he is on the basketball team. They are so good the basketball team. One of the best in the state. I'm mixed too I am half Indian, which explains the big lips and eyes, haha. Basically it, and that I love dance too."

"Are you attending North Shore?" Dan asks.

"Yeah I am"

"Ohh! That so great we can be like the three musketeers! Haha!" Brooke states excitedly.

"Thanks it's nice to know people who go there, less intimidating for the new girl" I say relieved.

"You came right in time, it's just the first two weeks into school so you haven't missed much" Dan tells me.

"Hey guys I have to go my mum just texted me. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow?"Brooke says sadly. "Chloe can we have your number?"

"Woah we just met! Haha sure"
They laughed as we exchanged numbers and we all decided to go home and meet tomorrow.

I finally made it home and collapsed on the couch. Made some cool friends. Hopefully school can pass by quickly and be less stressful with those two.

(A/N Hey guys so this chapter was mainly just two meet Brooke and Daniel. It kinda got long and nothing interesting really happened. The exiting stuff will come soon! )

Don't forget to vote or comment if you think it deserves it 👌🏽