Chapter 1: Life

Beep..Beep..
I can't believe I left that thing on again.. a girl said with no emotion. I woke up and did my daily routine. I never had anything to live for in my life, my brother on the other hand. His name is Charlie, he is a All star... A goodie to shoes if you ask me. But he was never here for me so I don't have to worry about anything. As I got out of the bathroom I went straight to my closet. Not much is in it, oh did I forget to tell you I live on my own. My parents kicked me out because I wasn't like my brother. I never satisfied them with my work. I never played sports, my grades were a b average. And I could never smile or be presentable for them. When they had friends over I sat in my room and ignored them, like the plaque. But that was a year ago so I don't have to worry anymore it's not like they care anymore anyways. When they kicked me out they gave me a challenge. They didn't believe I could survive on my own and Id come crawling right back to them. But boy we're they wrong, I missed their calls and never showed my face around them ever. They didn't deserve to see me, and I didn't give them the satisfaction. As I stepped out of my room fully clothed in my green jumpsuit that fitted perfectly around my thin body. I manage to pick up my backpack and not forgetting it today. Oh did I not tell you I'm in College Boring right..... It's Princeton..
Not for me maybe everyone else but I get to se my friends. And it give me hope and life like nothing else. Like I have something to live for and they give it to me. Just so you know my friends are Justin Beir he's a exchange student that came to live in the USA from Germany. He's pretty cute if you ask me but I don't like him like that. But my bestfriend Tar Wilkins love hims to death. She's a sweetie pie when your on her good side, when you think you meet the devil. You'd wish you didn't me her. And she holds grudges, and she really scares me sometimes but that's what life's for right. Whether fate strikes in a good way or the worst way you could thinks of.
But to tell you about my story let's get started. But you'll meet them soon.

Oh and my Bestfriend in real life names is Taryn, but I used her nickname tar for my friend. But her last name is not Wilkins. I'd be scared to see that name on her it would not suit her.
Chou.... Till next time.