Chapter 2: Girls

Two months before.....

As I walked down the street towards Santa's Margaritas, I started to wonder why I felt like I was being watched. Everyday at the same hour it's the same thing. As I stopped and turned around to see if anyone was watching me, nobody was there. But a plastic bag that said Dillion's written across it horizontally blowing in the wind. After a few seconds watching the bag make its turn across the street, I turned around and continued my walk. When I came to the door of Santa's, I looked behind me just to make sure I didn't miss anything. When I found that the streets were deserted except for the street over on the right. Had a car stopped by the flickering red light. When I stepped inside the building I felt the cold air rush and submerge my face.
Order up... a man said behind the counter. That was Micheal he is a very knowledgeable man if you ask me. But he usually helps the girls and me when we're being toyed with, by the daily boys that come in here.
Hey girl, thought you were gonna skip today... Natalie said. Before she made her way around the corner she gave me a wink and look. I know what that means....
You better hurry up and change girl, we got a busy day today.. Micheal informed me.
As I made my way around the corner I was grabbed and held by someone. I knew who it was, she always tries to play this damsel in distress thing with me. The light in the employee storage room was off and the only like that seemed to seep through was the window. But It barely came visible because it was blocked by boxes that covered the entire floor. But i was gladly enough to see her smirking red glossy lips and her devilish blue eyes. She seemed to be scrutinizing my green eyes and my attire. Her head bobbed up and down, the green jumpsuit I was currently wearing was not closed. It showed all of my cleavage. The only thing you could not see was my underwear. I was wearing one of those Nike sports bras that really pump up the chest and it seemed to interest her.
Natalie I have to change stop staring... I said a bit annoyed. As I tried to move away she locked her lips on mine. Of course I melted right away, this girl is a damn good kisser. She puts her hands on my sides and brings them towards my chest. By now she has my jumpsuit of of my shoulders and hanging from my waist. She stars leaving trails of kisses down my jawline towards my neck.
Mhmm.. ah.. My moans of pleasure seem to turn her on.
As she brings her head back up towards mine so were facing she says something that catches me of guard.
I thought you got mad at me and were gonna skip. You missed all my calls and texts yesterday. She said a bit of sadness left in her voice. Her hands seemed to not stop their movements why'll she was talking and I barely heard what she said.
Ah....good.. I said feeling the moment.
When she heard that she looked at me in disbelief, she took a step back and began to walk off.
Natalie stop... stop. I'm sorry ok.. Natalie. I said getting a bit annoyed.
What? She said a bit angry.
Wow watch the attitude, God, you start touching me and you get mad when I start... never mind. Yeah ...
Yeah, what. Natalie said while she put her hand on he hip.
I said yeah I was mad at you, you went to that stupid party instead of being with me and the girls. I said a bit hurt.
She just stared at me, I'm leaving... I said and I made my way out of the employee storage into the locker room area. As I got into there I saw Tasha and she came up and gave me a kiss. Which later turned into a heated make out..
Mhmm... Tasha said in between our hungry fight. As we were about to turn away Dee came over and joined the fun. She slipped her tongue into my mouth, so I had to fight two chicks. While we were discarding clothes I felt someone pinch my right nipples. Though it felt good it hurt.
Ouch, who in the hell.. as I was about to cuss out who did that I froze, it was Natalie. She was giving me a distant look. Bre came over and got into the commotion naked with only panties on. As I looked and her big melons bouncing, I licked my lips but soon got back to earth when I heard what she said. Like what you... You wish. I said. What's going on.. Bre said a bit annoyed.
We all stood in a line staring at Natalie, yesterday was our anniversary and she skipped to go to a party.
Look guys I'm sorry ok, I give up. You all give me this look like I did something wrong. Natalie yelled/whispered.
You bailed on us...
You went to a party on our anniversary...
You suck you know..
Shut up... I yelled. They all gave me this apologetic look.
Natalie.. yeah as you can see I'm not the only one mad at you. We all are... if ...if you don't wanna be in this relationship.. anymore.. than leave. We can't keep dealing with your absent on our days.. I said holding back tears as we all looked at each other.
Babe.. I know I messed up just give me a chance, please just one more time. I can't lose y'all, I love y'all all, I wouldn't be able to live without you please. Natalie said begging on her hands and knees while we all shredded tears. As we crouched beside each other, I said something that changed my whole life.
I can't not anymore, give me one last night of you all and I'm gone. I said with tears in my eyes. They all looked at each other and smiled even though they were crying. As I looked up I connected mouths with Tasha, next came Natalie. She put her tongue on my nipple and pulled. She sucked until I was hard and repeated. Bre latched on the other and sucked like she was a newborn baby.
Ah.. mhmm.. that's all you could hear from us. Dee came in seconds later and fought tongue dominance with Tasha and me. Which I unsuccessfully lost against Tasha but won against Dee. Dee has always been a shy girl but when shes making love, she's a whole different person, we spent the next twenty minutes making love to each other. This was my last day and I was said about it. Never would I ever thought I'd be leaving the girls I love the most behind. But college was near. They were going to college in our home town. But me I got accepted to Princeton. My long life dream, I knew I'd miss them but it was the only way.
We love you... they all said in unison. As I got up out of the tangled mess we seemed to trap ourselves in.
I know and so will I... I said while I finished putting on my clothes and walked out the door. But before I could step out I looked behind me. The four girls who've I made love to for two years straight I have to leave. I can't believe this, but I have to go.
See ya soon chumps... I said to lighten the mood and from then on, I made my way out of the stores to start my new life.