Congratulations

You were sitting down in your boyfriend Kises living room. You watched tv as he walked past you on the phone.

"Yeah. Sure. That sounds awesome. Yes...thank you. Goodbye."

He hung up as he cheered "Yes! I got the part (Y/N)chii.

You smiled as you clapped your hands & hugged him "Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!"

He smiled & held you close "Thanks. We should celebrate!"

You nod your head & smiled brightly "I'll make us dinner! How does that sound?"

Kise kissed your lips "it sounds great!"

He lets go as he ruffled your hair. "I'll be in my office if you need me. Need to make a few more calls." He winks at you as he turned & left to his office.

You smiled as you walked into the kitchen & began to cook.

After a few hours, you finished the meal. Making his favorite dishes. You smiled & wiped your forehead with a napkin. "Now, I'll go get ready~"

You left to take a shower & got dressed. You wanted to surprise him so you walked into the kitchen & set the table up. You then texted him "time to eat babe~"

After a few mins, you heard his door open as he walked into the dining room. "(Y/N)chii. It smells amazing...in...here..."

He became lost for words as you took his breath away. You were wearing an elegant dress. It was laced all over & layered at the bottom. (F/C) made your whole figure pop out. It stopped at your knees as you smiled up at him. "Do you like it?"

Kises mind screamed out to him "like it?! Hell! She looks amazing!"

He cleared his throat as he walked over to you, his dress shoes tapping the hardwood floor. He stopped in front of you as he leaned down to meet your (E/C) eyes. He whispered huskily "Are you tempting me~?"

You blinked as you blushed deeply. "H-Ha?!"

He smirked as he chuckled darkly "don't play innocent (Y/N)chii~ you look so amazingly sexy in that dress~"

He began to kiss your lips softly. Soon, it became hot & passionate. He devoured your soft lips with his. You grabbed his button shirt on his chest as you tried your best to stay up. He wrapped his arms around your waist as he pulled back from the heated kiss. Your saliva connected together.

Kise whispered "I want you now~"

Before you could respond, he picks you up & wrapped your legs around his strong waist. You could feel his hard on against your wet heat. You moaned out softly as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders & gripped his shirt slightly.

You walked upstairs & brought you into his bedroom. He lays you on the bed as he began to grind himself onto you.

"(Y/N)chii~ you're so cute & delicious~"

You blushed deeply as you let your gaze meet his. "W-What about dinner?"

He smirked as he leaned down & whispered huskily "Why have dinner when we can skip right ahead to dessert~?"

His voice made your ear feel like it was on fire. Your skin burned in need of his touch. "Ryota~"

He began to devour your neck with his hot lips. Kissing, sucking, & biting every inch of your skin. Claiming your body as his.

His hands slide up your inner thighs as he spreads them wider, causing you to blush deeply. You slowly closed them as he stopped your legs from moving. "(Y/N)chii. Don't hide your beauty from me~"

He began to crawl down your body & pushed your dress up & past your thighs. You moaned out softly as you grew shy. "D-Don't look~"

He smiled at you as he began to kiss your inner thighs & whispered out huskily "It's too beautiful, (Y/N)chii. You're beautiful~ every inch of your body~"

He began to bite your inner thigh & sucking hard, leaving marks. You moaned out as you gripped his hair in your hands. "R-Ryota~!"

He began to kiss your wet heat. He bit the waist band of your panties & pulled them off with his teeth. He threw them across the room as he leaned up & ripped off his button shirt, the sound of buttons falling on the wooden floor. You looked up as you saw his deep blush. His lustful eyes looked down at you with love & passion.

He leaned back down & lifts your legs up, pushing them close to your sides, as he began to slide his tongue against you. Your moans growing louder & louder as he flicked his tongue on your throbbing clit. He dives his tongue inside you sending your body on its high. You arched your back as you came hard. He pulled up as he licked his mouth & chuckled "you're so sexy~"

He crawled back up on you as he kissed your lips, letting you taste yourself. He began to undo his pants. You moaned into his mouth as he lines himself on you as he slammed deep in you. You moaned loudly into his mouth as he began to move fast inside you. He pulled back from the kiss as he pants out "(Y-Y/N)chii~ You're so tight~"

"Ha~ aha ah~ R-Ryota~ Aah~!" You clawed his back as you screamed out his name over & over. He kissed your neck & left hickeys all over.

He kept pumping his member inside you. Hitting your sweet spot over & over, sending you back on your high. You arched your back as you wrapped your legs around his waist. "R-Ryota~! I-I'm going to c-cum~! Aha~!"

He blew hot air in your ear as he pants out "Me too~ Cum with me, (Y/N)chii~"

You moaned out as you screamed loudly "RYOTA~~!!" You came hard all over his length. He soon grunts & pushed deep inside you, coming long & hard into you, both your juices slightly oozing out from you. He pants & pulled out as he lays down next to you. He pulled you close as he chuckled. "You should congratulate me like this instead of making me dinner~"

You blushed deeply as you covered your face into your hands "P-Pervert~!"

-----------

Oct 30,2016  1063 words
So, why do you guys think? Have any requests? Write in the comments! Thanks for reading!