Groped on the Train

You & your boyfriend, Kise, were on a stuffed train. You were both near the doors as you saw scenery pass by fast. You put your hands on the window as I smiled brightly.

"This is so cool, Kisekun! I never been on a train before!"

He smiled at you as he ruffled your hair. "I'm glad you're enjoying it, (y/n)chii."

You smiled up at him as you looked back at the scenery.

You were wearing a cute outfit. You had on a black, puffy skirt on with a white buttoned up shirt tucked in with black ankle boots. You thought it was perfect for summer heat & Kise loved it on you.

As you kept peering out the window, you felt a hand glide up your leg. Your eyes widen as you looked at Kise. He was facing the door window as he had earbuds in as it played low music.

You thought it was him as you smirked & laughed a bit, looking back at the window.

You felt the hand snake up more into your skirt, groping your bottom as you blushed deeply.

"I can't believe he's doing this on a train~ He's so getting it once we leave~"

You looked at Kise as you smirked. He soon looked at you & raised a brow, removing one of the earbuds from his ear.

"What's wrong, (y/n)chii?"

"Oh, you know what's wrong~ groping me on the train like that~"

His eyes widen slightly as they furrowed.

"I-I'm not groping you."

Your eyes widen as you paled, still feeling the hand on your body as it pushed passed your panties.

"A-aaaah!!! Pervert!!!"

Kise turned his attention to the middle-aged man as he punched him square in the jaw.

"Bastard!! Keep your hands off of her!!"

The man rubbed his chin as people held him up from falling.

You looked at the man as tears formed your eyes. The man smirked at you as he spit some blood out.

"Hell, she was enjoying herself~ why not let me touch her in a way that makes her feel damn good~"

Kise's eyes saw only red from the seething anger inside him. He punched the man again as he broke the man's nose. People held Kise back as well as he struggled in their arms.

"I'll kill him!! That Pervert touched my girl!!"

"C-Calm down, sir! He's not worth it!"

The train soon stopped as people got the creep out of the train as Kise tried to calm himself.

You cupped your cheeks as you wiped your tears away, disgusted & embarrassed from the man's actions, thinking it was your boyfriend the whole time.

Kise looked at you as he went over to you, holding you protectively in his arms.

"Are you okay, (y/n)chii?"

You nod your head as you hugged him back tight, crying in his chest.

You soon both calmed down as the man was arrested & sent to the police station.

As you both got home, Kise made passionate love with you, helping you forget the creeps touch as he groped you everywhere & left love marks all over, to show everyone who you belong too.

-----------
June 30, 2017  530 words

Thanks for reading, Everyone! Click the star button & comment if you want a request!