saved by a man

Jacks p.o.v
I woke up and it was raining so I tried to find a place deal out the storm so I found a box not the best but at least it would shield me.

Time skip

The storm passed but I was hungry and not in very good shape. But then, I see a figure walking towards me I back up further into the box he had as part of his hair dyed red, glasses and chocolate brown eyes he bends down and look at me he sticks his hand out I sniff it. I come out of the box and he has warm smile he picks me up he just looks at me and smiles. He took to a place which I was guessing was his home.

Time skip to the house still jacks p.o.v

We got to his (assuming) home it was large and I noticed something...a smaller house with a dog in it. As soon as I see it get out of the house it comes over to me. It has a fluffy-looking golden coat. I scram behind the guys legs. "Hey, it's okay this is chica, she's friendly she won't bite. I walk closer to the dog and it licks my face and I giggle a bit which surprised the man. "You can laugh?!?? " he asked OBVIOUSLY confused. "Yeeesss, I can also talk" I reply. "What else can you do? " he asked. "Welllll, I can also shape shift into difrent animals with this necklace" I say showing it to him. (Image here 👇)

I say. "Wait, aren't you one of those rare wolves or something like that?" He asked. "Well yes, but I ran away. " I say. "Then how did you get from the woods to the park?" He asked. "It's a long story and travel. " I state. "OK, can you show me how you can shape shift please?" He asks. "OK, what do I turn into?" I ask "well, can you turn into a kitten?" He asks. "M'kay" I reply before forming into the cat. I had a brown coat with blue eyes. (right here. 👇)

"Oh mah gahwd" he says. "What?" I aks obviously confused. "You eyes!!!" He yells. "What about them?" I asked. "They're gorgeous.!!!!!" He yells. "Well, thank you." i say with a small blush.

Marks p.o.v
Man, if this guy is a pokemon hes defintly using charm on me.

Hello, sorry I haven't updated this book but I've been busy with my other book and I've had some issues at school rn. Also, sorry for this crappy and short chapter :p