19| Kyogre Awakens

*Time Skip*

We had made it too the chamber where the ancient Pokémon Kyogre had been asleep for centuries. Taylor and Kyle had stayed near the entrance to the chamber to fight off any Team Aqua grunts. Maxie was trying to talk some sense into Archie when Steven and I had walked into the chamber.

"Archie have you gone mad! You will destroy this world if you awaken Kyogre!" Maxie yelled. Steven nudged my arm telling me to get ready to send out our Pokémon and battle. Maxie had given up and just left the chamber.

"Well hello Stone and his little girl I'm afraid you are to late to stop me" Archie said, He sent out his Sharpedo and Mightyena.

"Lets go Sceptile! Leaf blade on Sharpedo!" I yelled while sending out Sceptile. Sceptile made a clean hit on Sharpedo causing it to faint.

"Metagross flash canon!" Steven yelled as he sent out his Metagross. The Mightyena avoided the flash canon.

"Mightyena snarl" Archie commanded his Mightyena.

"(y/n) Watch out!" Steven yelled, I tuck and rolled out of the way and so did Steven. Sceptile had gotten hit by snarl and fainted and so did Metagross. We returned our fainted Pokémon.

"haha NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW! KYOGRE AWAKEN AND FILL THE WORLD WITH NOTHING BUT WATER!" Archie yelled he threw the Blue Orb at Kyogre. Kyogre began to awaken the cave shook about to collapse.

"(y/n) we have to get out of here now!" Steven yelled, we ran out of the chamber and got Taylor and Kyle to follow us. We resurfaced to the small ring of land surrounding the cave. It was pouring non stop rain.

"(y/n),Kyle, Taylor Kyogre is heading to the cave of origin in Sootopolis city, I have a friend who can help us when we get there we have to hurry before the world is flooded" Steven said.