I'm Glad You're Okay

*(y/n)'s POV*

Steven you'll be okay I promise you.

"Wallace w-what are we going to do?" I asked him partially panicking.

"First of all calm down (y/n), we will get Steven to safety" Wallace told me as I started to calm down.

"The hole isn't to deep, but I won't be able to fit (y/n) you are going to have to slide down there and help Steven" Wallace told me. I was scared at first but I quickly turned determind to get Steven out of there.

"I got it Wallace" I said, I stepped closer to hole and started to climb into it. I slid down the sides of the holes. I landed right next too Steven my eyes widened a small bit.

"Steven..." I said under my breath. I started to lift the rocks that were pinning him to the floor off of him. I lifted the last boulder off of him. I kneeled down next too him and checked his pulse, he was still alive gladly. Steven opened his eyes and he grinned at me a small bit. I sighed in relief. I wrapped his arm around me and started to climb out of the hole, it was hard but worth it to save Steven.

*Time Skip*

Stay up (y/n) you have to be awake, because if Steven wakes up you have to be there for him. We were at the hospital Wallace had gone to sleep in his house while I refused to leave Steven before he woke up.  Steven started to open his eyes slowly I smiled at him knowing he will be okay.

"Steven you're awake" I said softly.

"Thank you (y/n)" Steven said before he dozed off to sleep again. He was lucky this time the nurse said. He left with only a broken ankle and 10 stiches. If he would have fallen just a few feet deeper he would have not had made it. Thank Arceus he didn't fall to his death.