The ressurection of John Keats

"Tom?" I said. "Why the h**l are you at my house?" I ask.
"Um... I-I just thought I- oh just come with me." Tom says.
"Dude. I'm wearing my gym clothes from last period." I say.
"It doesn't matter- unless. You want to change."
"I'm not concerned about how they look or anything but I probably smell disgusting."
"Well if you don't care neither do I." He says with an unconvincing smile.
"I see you making a face! You obviously do. Give me five minutes."
"Ok."

~~~~~

Crap I should have gotten her brother to tell her I was coming over. Is exactly what I think as who, I assume must be Oskar approaches.

"So you're the infamous Tom." He says.
"That I am. You must be Oskar."
"I didn't expect you to have... horns." He says. "They're cool. Do you have fangs? That's so sick."
I laugh.
"That's exactly what Janna said when she met me." I say.
"She wore plastic dollar store fangs to school when she was eight and tried to convince her teachers she was a vampire." Says Oskar.
"That- Is adorable. Anything else?" I ask, trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard.
"When we were little kids she used to hold my hand at the dentist and demand I get them to make her teeth into actual fangs." He say. " She was weird. Still is, actually." He adds.
"Thats so cute." I say.
"This one time when she was thirtee-" He starts, I'll never know what cute thing Janna did cause she cuts her brother off.
"Don't you dare tell baby stories" Says Janna. Is she... nervous? All evidence points to her lip-biting. "Did he... tell you anything bad?" She asks.
"No. Just the reason you like me so much." I say, flashing a smile, showing off my fangs. She blushes.
"Because you're tall and I can make you grab things off the top shelf?"
"More or less."
"My legs are cold. Dresses are stupid." She says.
"You didn't need to wear a dress for me." I say.
"Don't flatter yourself. It's not for you. I just haven't done laundry in a while."
"You did laundry last night liar." Says Oskar, passing from the kitchen to the living room. I know exactly what Janna thinks as she turns around to shoot her brother a dirty look;

You are the most annoying human on earth. If I had laser eyes you would be so dead right now

I smile.

"What are you so happy about?" She says.
"You." I say, instantly regretting it. "Oh god that was so dumb I'm sorry." I add.
"Not any dumber than anything I've said." She says. I laugh. "My face is bright red isn't it?" She laughs.
"Probably not as red as mine." I say.
"So you agree?"
"...Yeah."
"Thanks. So where are we going anyways?" Asks Janna.
"I thought we'd go to the cemetery."
Janna's jaw drops in surprise and I see genuine gratitude in her eyes.
"Really? Thats... wow. Thats really sweet. The gesture I mean."
"Well, shall we?" I ask.
"Should I bring money or something?"
"No, you're good." I say, pointing to my skeleton horse-drawn-carriage.
"Oh wow. This is... kind of amazing." She says.
"I'm glad you think so."
"I guess we should probably go."
"After you." I say.
"NO. Don't you dare be all nice and chivalrous."
"Then by all means, After me."
"Stop being nice. I feel bad because I didn't do anything special for you."
"Don't. Just enjoy." I say.
"You're sure?" She asks.
"Yes."
"Fine."
"Good. If it makes you feel better I could make fun of you on the way ."
"For what? Putting on a dress and ma-...rain boots?" She says. "Actually, I think that would make me feel better. As long as I can make fun of your tacky tie."
"Ok, first of all. your tie is red since when do you wear red? I've only ever seen you wear tacky dark green or black." I say, not meaning a word of it. " You like a demon. Aka me. You like me. 'Cause of my fangs. How dorky can you get?"

She looks at her feet.

"Fangs are cool. Winnie the pooh ties, however. Are not. Not after you turn five."
"Fair enough." I say.
"Not that I care but do you.. not like red?"
"No. I like it. Especially on you." Was that dumb?
" And why might that be?" Says Janna. Her face deep shade of red.
"It compliments your hair and eyes."
"My eyes are brown. That makes no sense."
"Whatever."
Janna starts laughing and says; "If you're going to try to compliment something it at least has to make a little sense!" She leans onto my shoulder. I start laughing.
"You're so weird."
"How am I weird? Because we're in a carriage on the way to a cemetery? That, my good sir was your idea." She says in a British accent.
"Well that and, you're going with a demon. Horns, third eye, markings. The whole shebang!" Wait did I just say 'shebang'? What was I thinking!
"Shebang?" She asks. I'm screwed.
"I have no idea where that came from."
"No, it's funny. Kind of..." She takes a deep breath. Why is she taking a deep breath? "Cute."
She... thinks I'm cute? I mea- no she thinks 'shebang' is cute.
"Are you ok?" She asks.
"Oh, uh. heh. Yeah."
"Are you blushing?"
"Is it bad?"