Sam

My name is Sammy. I am a jumpy person that is crazy. Not crazy in the bad way but you know like hyper.I am sweet and kind. But I like to say I am somewhat of a bad ass. If someone picks a fight with me, you will regret it. I stand up for my self and others. I can be sassy sometimes, okay I lied most of the time I am. I am a very bouncy blonde, that doesn't know how to calm down.

My best friend is Lexi. We are in 12th grade, getting ready to get out of school. Most of the girls in my school are hoes and sluts. Sorry for those words but they are right. I am not lying. Lexi has always got my back and I got hers. We are bros for life!

Not that many months left! Prom is soon and high school being over is sooner than later. It's crazy to think that I will be on my own soon, very crazy.  For Prom there is going to be so much grinding and all that which is not unusual.

Lexi and I love the Dolan twins. We both like Grayson which sucks but one of us will win soon. They are actually coming to our city soon.  We both want to ask Grayson to prom but most famous people never go with just ordinary girls.

We get to meet them before the prom and hopefully something will happen but it probably won't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE

I love ya guys <3

This is a new book and hopefully going to go well. Also this isn't my first time writing a collab book but this is the first time writing one with Lexi.

Don't got much to say other than bye bye

Love your girl,

Sam<3