Cool

Wendy's Pov.
'I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!' i repeated over and over again in my head. I ran faster down the hallway of my school and burst through the PE halls doors. "Sorry I'm late" I said gasping for air." Marvell why are you late?" Mrs Aquarius asked. "Well I was held up by my irritating brother" I lied hoping she would take the bate. "That explains it. Well were doing Gymnastics, so you go team up with Chelia since she refused to move until you get here" Mrs Aquarius glared at her. I ran over to her and gave her a huge hug. "So did it work?" She asked she was really giddy. "Yep I successfully put the note in his locker. Now we just have to wait till Lunch" I smiled and she squealed. "Gymnastics, now!!" Mrs Aquarius yelled so we did as we were told. I done a bridge and watched as Chelia struggled but got it after 25 tries. I could hear people whispering "Omg she's so cool" "She's cute" etc. I walked over to the bars and began doing some tricks and flips. I done gymnastics for 6 years but now I'm joining this new hip hop dance club thing, courtesy of my brother. Then the whispers started all over again but this time it was much more perverted. I stopped what I was doing and looked at the boys who were supposed to be playing basketball but were staring at me. As soon as they saw me looking at them they looked away and played basketball. I looked over at the girls swooning over Romeo. Yeah his name is actually Romeo. You'd think his father would be Shakespeare, but no its our fricking English teacher Mr Conbolt. "How is he popular?" I whispered slightly shaking my head. "He's really hot, sporty and he's him" Chelia drooled while staring at him. The bell rang and we all walked out of the gym and towards the locker room. I changed into my uniform and ran to the cafeteria. I sat at my table and waited for Chelia. "Wendy!" Chelia screamed in my ear. I jumped but no sound came out. She sat down beside me. We smiled and looked towards the door waiting for a certain someone to come in. "He's here" Chelia squealed. "And he brought his friend" I said bluntly. The boy came over to our table and sat beside me, his friend sat beside him. "Hey Wendy" he smiled. "Hey Eve" I smiled back blushing a bit. "This is Romeo" he introduced. Romeo gave a little wave. "Yeah we know. He's Shakespeare's son" I mumbled the last part but somehow Chelia heard and wacked me at the back of the head. "OOOWWW" I said. "So what's your answer?" Chelia asked curiously. "My answer is" he did a dramatic pause "Spit ut out!" I yelled. "Ok, ok. My answer is yes" he said. "Thank you so much" I squealed and Chelia and I hugged him. Romeo just laughed which I had to admit it was kinda cute. I kissed Eve on the cheek. "Keep your cool people are staring" he whined. Well Eve here is one of the most popular boys in the school. He plays in a band which has over 100 billion subscribers on YouTube and is about to get a record deal. And Romeo over there is part of his band. "So when's the Party?" Romeo asked. "Next week Saturday" I smiled. "Where?" Eve asked still trying to get us off him. "Lucy's place" I said and let go of him. They nodded then left. For the rest of the day we got glares from all the girls in the school which I kindly returned but with more power.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
I'm finally finished Chapter 1. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Love you all 💜💜💜💜💜