I.M x Reader

It was 11 am on a Saturday, I get up to brush my teeth, my eyes half open, I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth but don't see my toothbrush instead I see a stripey blue one, I look around ..... OMG! THIS IS NOT MY BATHROOM! I quickly dash outside and see a bedroom that isn't mine and..... A GUY IN THE BED......AND HE ISNT WEARING A SHIRT???? WHAT THE HECK! I look closer to see his face, it was I.M (its his nickname), I can't believe that I did this, and with I.M I quickly grab my purse and quietly walk out of his room into the dorm, there was a note on the fridge saying kihyun and shownu already left for there schedule. That means the rest are asleep, thank goodness, I feel bad for leaving like this so I make some pancakes for all of them and some choc chip pancakes for I.M wit a piece of paper saying sorry. I leave the dorm and get a taxi, my legs hurt to Much to walk all the way home. Which makes me think of what happened last night, I only remember the beginning of the night and nothing else, Mr and I.M were celebrating our birthday and order alcohol since we are at the age we can finally have some. But after that I don't remember anything.

I.M's POV

I woke up and brush my teeth, the room smelt of girly perfume and alcohol from last night, when (Y/n) came to celebrate after a drink at the resturaunt we bought some bottles of alcohol and came here. But the rest I don't remember, I walk into the kitchen with a massive hangover, everyone was already up, even hyungwon, "minhyuk Hyung can you make your hangover remedy and who made pancakes?"
"Sure also it was none of us, but I'm pretty sure (Y/n) from the note on your pancakes.....I'm guessing she slept over."
"Wooooo! Maknae got some!" Hyungwon said loudly "arghhh! Shut up hyungwon hyung not so loud and also it could be a possibility, since I don't really remember last night." I said looking down at the pancakes. What happened last night?

Lunch

I go to the coffee shop and order a ice americano, I hear someone call out my order, he sounds familiar, it was I.M, but what's he doing here, I look at his eyes in between the snapback and face mask, I get text from I.M saying to stay for a little while so they can talk during his lunch break. I stay at the seat near the window sipping my coffee and looking through social media to look at my favorite bands' updates waiting for him. He finally comes over and I decide to talk first "Did what we had mean something?" His eyes widened slightly "so we did do it last night."
"I think so, I woke up in the bed next to you and I.....*whispering* hurt a little down there." He chuckled a little "Are you OK?" I nod and wait for him to "truth is I like you....as a friend." He said my eyes started to water so I looked down"....but I'd love you as a girlfriend." He said with a cheeky smile "Pabo! Sarangae. (Idiot! I love you.)" I said as I started hitting him "oh Yea I forgot to ask, why are you here?"
"My uncle couldn't come so he asked me to fill in, since hr knows I've always wanted to work In a coffee shop."

A few months later

I got a job of being monsta x's stylist, which means I get to see I.M more, we don't show too much affection in public so we don't get hurt by fans, but the company, backstage and members are ok with it, since wonho, hyungwon,shownu and minhyuk already have girlfriends.
But I feel like we bicker quite a bit now that we see each other often. I feel like he just keeps getting more and more mad at me,like he doesn't want me. I've turned into their 24/7 stylist so I'm living with them now. I was exhausted and went home earlier than monsta x, they had an interview so they were coming later and I was not needed. I got home and I heard small cries, I look into one of the bedrooms and its minhyuk, I wonder why he is crying, he is home because of a leg injury that occurred in dance practice. "Minhyuk are you ok?" I said with a soft voice, yet he still got startled he shook his head "my-my girlfriend broke up with me, she said I don't spend enough time with her and didbw love her. But I do.....did love her." I couldn't help but feel sad for him but also get the girls point of view "need a hug?" He shook his head *yes* I heard the door and was about to go to the door but he just held me tighter so I had no choice but to stay, I heard the foot steps and was about to ask I.m to join but then minhyuk kissed me, I.m saw and threw a bouquet of flowers on the ground and stormed out of the door filled with anger "I turn to minhyuk, he has his head down and his eyes are watering "I'm so sorry (Y/n), it just felt like I was with her, so it happened a little by instinct."
"It's ok, I'm just worried about I.m" *A/n I know His first name, I'm just worried I'll spell it wrong* I walk out of the room to find I.m, I spot him sitting at the edge of the balcony, I didn't want to startle him since that'd be a risk of him falling, I slowly approach him and touch his hand he gets startled and almost falls, which is why I made sure I was next to him "I.m i'm sorry, I was comforting minhyuk but then he got a little to comfortable." I said with a small nervous chuckle ,He hugged me and kissed my neck, he whispered with a deep husky voice  "I'm sorry, but if you ever do something like this I'm not gonna let you go without a pun-ish-ment." (A/n the bolded italics means English) this was a really sexy and manly side but with slight darkness, I've never seen this side with a slight darkness. That night turned into a steamy one, but that was a secret that was not let out of that sound proof room. It wasn't my first time but he was so rough, the bottom half of me was soar yet numb.
I called in sick since I could barely walk. I.M said he'll be home soon, he only had two schedules in the morning and then comes home at 2:30pm, lucky for me I'm planning to sleep in longer most likely in thill three. My eyes were drifting off to sleep thinking of I.M, I get woken up by being pulled into someone's lap, me thinking its I.M playing along pretending to still be asleep, I suddenly feel a pinch near my ear.....there is only one person who used to wake me up like this, it was my brother "Inseong Oppa! What are you doing here!" He smiled and pulled my cheeks "I missed my cute baby sister."  I quickly help him with his suitcase biting my lip while I walk so I can keep my whimpers of pain silent in front of oppa. We sit in the room and he tells me all about London I tell him about I.m. "so you think you guys are gonna go on a holiday together."
"Every time we try something goes wrong." He nods his head and I get a text from I.M telling me to get ready since we are gonna go to a resturaunt. I go to grab my ring, the first ring I.M ever got me, I was surprised it fit so perfectly. But its gone, my eyes water and i feel terrible "Oppa help me find a silver ring that looks like a tiara." He points to the earring rack saying it was there the whole time but I knew it wasn't there before. But I didn't care, I had mg ring. I went downstairs with a bit of a hop in my step feeling better now. We were sat the resturaunt waiting for desert, I was so bored I even tried some champagne. "(Y/n) I love you...... So will you marry me?"
"Yes!" I hug him tightly with tears down my face "why now?" I ask him "I want a baby, let's try tonight." He whispers in my ear.