I.M x READER {REQUESTED}

(For the new monbebe: I.M's real name is Changkyun)

-WARNING! SMUT!-

Yoon Gina P.O.V (female lead)

"I do."
"You may now kiss the bride." The people at the reception applaud as my new husband Changkyun kisses me. We didn't bother to have a reception since we were going to mingle with everyone at the wedding. As guests started leaving Changkyun smirked at me and bit his lip and walked over to me, he grabs his warm hand over your hands, as we both walk to our hotel. I knew what Changkyun wanted to do a fun activity, but I'm scared, I dont feel ready, I know he's 3 years younger and I should be the mature and responsible one, but I just seem, like I haven't grown up and he's grown up. He pulls me onto the bed and starts kidding me slowly going down to my neck, his kisses made me blank, but I quickly regained my thoughts before I got completely lost in his pleasure.
"Changkyun.... I-I'm not ready... To....you know." Changkyun chuckled and hugged me "it'll be OK, I promise I'll be gentle, and if it hurts too much we can stop... I'm here for you baby."
She nodded, showing that she gives consent to him.

I.M's P.O.V

I was honestly a little scared myself but, I had to be brave for the both of us. I was also a little worried when Gina gave consent. I dont want to hurt her so I begin by gently laying her down, giving small soft kisses down to he'd stomach, I slowly insert my member into her, she squeezes me tightly as I slowly put the whole thing in "Baby are you OK?" She nods even though her eyes are watering, I slowly start to move "Not yet. Please just let me properly adjust to it." I allow her some time before she gives me the signal to go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Author's P.O.V
Before they know it, they were having a intense and heated session, the aroma of love was clear and the sound of skin slapping skin,moans and pants filled the room. "Baby I'm go-" Changkyun had released his liquids into her "Well seems like we're going to have a Changkyun Jr soon!" He said as he cuddle her, while they both drift off to sleep after an eventful night.

Request by : Anonymous

Hope this meets your expectations!

.
.
.
This was my first smut, its quite shitty if I must say so. But I still do take requests, also even though I said I'm inactive, I'm going to reply to Dm's and do requests, but I will not be posting or writing stories, because I still dont feel like I have enough time to be committed yo it and not post often, which can be annoying when you want to know what happens next.
.
.
.
Long time since we met my dear pumpkins, just remember I love all of you!
.
.
.
Author~nim OUT!!