Forever Yours - OS (Sequel-2)

#Forever_Yours_Sequel

#Forever_Yours_2

Wish u all a very happy n safe diwali!!

Hey guys this sequel part of My One Shot is on readers requests.. This am dedicating to my best friend #Sukanya .. Love her from bottom of my heart.. Those who missed the first chappy.. Or willing to read to get exact story so,.. Please scroll up in content table u will find..

In this part u will need to listen two songs from movie Sanam re.. One is 'Tere Liye by Ankit tiwari' n second is 'Tum Bin by shreya Ghosal' here is link pls download it for free :
http://downloadming.tv/sanam-re-2016-free-mp3-songs2

Sorry no Recap cz its a OS I can't give its Recap.. Its quite emotional one to summarise in short precap..

Before we proceed I would suggest to imagine same like Sanskaar in the Starting Of Swaragini..

#Story

-"Sanskaar.., see don't tease me.. Have this or else I'll not talk with u.." Said Swara running, chasing Sanskaar who was jumping on bed and running in whole room..

-"Pls Shona muje ye soup acha nai lagta... 😣.. Muje Nai peena " [pls Shona I don't wanna have this soup.. I don't like it] said Sanskaar making a cute face.

Swara knew how much adamant he is.. She thought 'I need a trick to make him feed this'.. Suddenly a Idea got clicked in her mind..

She sat on bed.. No more chasing him.. He looked at her and got confused.. He too sat beside her to see her face Sad.

-"Shona Tum Sad Q ho ? " [Shona Y are You Sad] he asked her in his same cute n sweet voice..

-"Sad Na Ho toh Kya karu, You know salman khan na..." She said.. Looking at him..

His eyes shinned at the mention of
Bollywood Sultan's Name (Salman Khan).. -"Haa Swara Salman Kya ?? " [Yes Shona Salman what ??] He asked excitedly..

-"He Takes this soup daily.. Did u see his muscles in bodyguard movie.. He built up by taking this.. So I thought to give this to u.. So u can become strong like him.. To save me.. But what for u.. U Never ever agrees with me na.. " Swara said looking other side making a pout..

-"Really.. This will make me strong like him.. Then I will also do 'Dhishoom Dhishoom' " he asked with smile..

She nodded cutely with her lips still pouty.. -"But you don't want na.. U don't like this na.. Its ok.. Don't save ur Shona from goons.. Someone else will do " she said.. With a cute sad face to melt him..

-"No only I will save my Shona.. I will take this and become so strong.. Aaaa " saying this he opened his mouth.. So she can feed him.. Swara became happy and gave him spoon by spoon.. He was talking all time while she was feeding him.. And staring at him lovingly..

This was their daily routine.. Though he knew how to eat from hands.. He loved to eat by her hands.. Either it is breakfast, lunch or dinner. They talk and eat.. Swara meant a world to him.. She was his only happiness.. Whom he can't see being sad..

After he finished his soup.. Swara wiped his lips with her stole.. And smiled.. He smiled back cutely like a innocent baby.. Her heart fluttered seeing him happy.. Like she was his world.. He meant a life to her..

She softly pecked his cheek.. Like daily.. And in reply he pecked her cheek..

-"Shona, Tumne kaha tha.. Hum aaj ice cream khane 🤓jayenge..😄 Calo na Pls.. " he said innocently holding her hand pleading him..

-"Ha Ha we will first let's change.. " she said..

He became so Happy -" Sachi.. I love you " he said excitedly.. He said those words as Swara started to teach him things.. And yes he was learning them all.. He used to accept n hear what she says..