Mine & Only Mine - Part : 03

#Mine_And_Only_Mine

I know am posting after very very long but please forgive, Here u go with next part., please avoid grammatical mistakes.

#Dedication - To my best friend Sukanya !!

Telly update readers !!
Here are links of previous parts, if u missed please go to links.

Part -1

http://www.tellyupdates.com/swasan-ts-mine-n-mine-zuzu/

Part - 2

http://www.tellyupdates.com/swasan-ts-mine-n-mine-zuzu-part-2/

                      ************

Friendsbook users go to album n click on cover photos to read previous updates !!

                     ************

Wattpad users scroll up in table of content to read last 2 updates !!

                    ************                       

Enjoy the read !!

MATURE CONTENT !!!

Recap of Previous Part -"Swara's Feelings, Sanskaar asking her to Sign uttra's Wedding contract, Swara denies but at last signs it for Uttra's happiness, Swara n Sanskaar office encounter, Swara and Nikhil reaches MM as per contract clause, Swara and Nikhil's frndship which makes Sanskaar hell jealous, which results aggressive romance btwn SwaSan, SwaSan cute movements of he saving her from falling n Swara bandaging his wound, Sanskaar's childhood frnds arrival as guest, which makes Swara jealous.. Out of jealousy Swara dances with Nikhil raising Sanskaar's jealousy to its peak.. Sanskaar takes Swara to their room forcefully, and both ends up indulging in Possessive yet Passionate Romance, Swara's confession to Sleeping Sanskaar!!"

#Part_3

She was first to get up in morning.. It was when he was sleeping peacefully beside her.. She caressed his hairs.. And blushed seeing their position, his hand was on her Waist.. His first buttons were broken.. While her jewellery was on floor.. Her hairs and dress was messy..

She cupped his cheek..and murmured.. -" I know I am doing wrong to u, but this is necessary sanskaar, I have to go away from u...  we can never be together..we r not meant to be maybe, today after the shaadi I will leave Kolkata for ever and ever..I was just trying to stay away from u by my harsh behaviour but I can't.., so it's better I go away, I know u love me a lot, I love you more than anything but this truth will only hurt u.. And I can't give u burden of whole life, am sorry Sanskaar, am sorry !! " tears made there own ways..

She caresses his cheeks slowly, making sure that his sleep don't get break by her, slowly bending down she placed a soft peck on his forehead, squeezing her eyes tightly, her lips lingering on his forehead more than necessary !!

The pain she was going through was indescribable, she was leaving him, the person she loves the most, the person who loves her more than anything, her heart was breaking into millions of pieces only cz she was hurting him, where she clearly knew that he has done nothing, and she was going to punish him to his worst by going away from him.

She slowly got up from him, she shut her eyes tightly again shedding the unshed tears while unwrapping his arm which was wrapped around her waist, She was crying while doing it, as if it was effecting her a lot..

Soon she got off bed and ran out of room staring him lovingly with tears for one final time. She ran straight to her room and cried her heart out sitting on floor.. Completely unaware about that Sanskaar listened everything what she said to his sleeping form..