Chapter 2

Sam's POV
Friday December 30, 2016

I walked over to the game office and saw all the boys doing their own things. I stood at the doorway, looking around at what to do.

Eh, nothing really.

I caught the boys attention by silently standing there like an idiot.

"Oh shit, look who's back." One of them said.

Then Chris walked up to my side and patted my shoulder.

"Yup she's back alright, single and ready to mingle." He chuckled.

I gave him a disgusted look.

"The hell are you talkin' about Chris. I got a boyfriend." I said chuckling, brushing his hand off my shoulder.

I walked over to a couch and playfully pushed one of the boys over.

"Gimme a controller, I wanna play." I said smirking.

Katelyn's POV

I pressed the hang up button aggressively out of frustration. Why won't Sam answer my calls! I was in front of her house which seemed dark.

I got put of my car and walked to the front door. I knocked and waited, no answer. I knocked again and still no answer.

She showed me a way to get in if there was ever an emergency. A flower pot by the door had an extra key which I used to open the door.

I walked in and walked around.

"Sam? You here?" I called out.

I walked to her room. I looked around and she wasn't here. Neither was her uniform. No she couldn't have. I ran downstairs, locked the door and drove away.

I parked my car and got out. I walked up to Chandler's doorstep and knocked like a maniac.

"Hey Kate..." Chandler said bummed.

"Chandler, gotta talk." I barged in.

"Uh come in..?" He closed the door and sat down.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Where's Sam?" I asked.

Chandler looked down at the floor and frowned.

"She left yesterday, you know that don't you...?" He mumbled under his voice.

"What? Without saying goodbye to me!? Fuck!" I shouted.

"Why does it matter anyway, you hate her don't you?" Chandler spoke bluntly.

"I do it's just- fuck!" I banged on the wall.

"Damnit Samantha." I closed my eyes.

Sam's POV

It was getting late as I went to my tent. I sat down and looked at my phone.
4 missed calls from Katelyn. What the hell.

Since when does she wanna talk to me after the shit that went down between her and I.

I missed Chandler too much already. I should call him. It's pretty early over there other than here.

I put in his number and called him. It rang.

No answer though.

I tried one more time but still no answer.

Night time in the army is a lonely time. No one to talk to. All the thinking keeping you up. Even though that would come back to bite me in the ass tomorrow morning.

During night, I would miss home back at Georgia, even though I hate it. But it's better than here.

I would think about my younger self. Or what I could remember at least before shit hit the fan.

While all the guys jack off to magazines, pieces of paper. Those lonely lonely fuckers.

I felt myself falling asleep from exhaustion. And with that I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy! Holy hell its been a while hasn't it? So just a few things.

This story won't have a lot of chapters. The book will be on more of Katelyn and Sam's relationship together with the new baby coming around. ANNNDDD it's gonna suck 😂

Enjoy