Chapter 3

Your POV

"Hi!!!" I turned around to see... A tall blonde haired girl at the door "You are my roomie? Right? That's so cool! My name is Tiffany! We can hear Taylor's songs together, and have sleepovers! Do you like Taylor? I love Taylor!!!" She said pretty fast almost screaming, she seems nice "Yea I like her she is really cool" I said grinning "WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU, SPEAK UP!" She said, screaming this time, I think I get it, she is deaf, poor her I will write it on a paper, I saw a notebook on the desk, there I wrote 'I like Taylor she is really cool! :D', she smiled "Yay we are gonna be besties!" She said hugging me, I hugged her back, maybe she is hyperactive, but she was really nice, then she pulled away grinning. "Do you plan joining a sorority? Tonight is the night you can pledge! I plan joining Kappa Kappa Tau, wanna come?!" She said excited. Hmmm, Kappa Kappa Tau, I think I saw that sorority on Wallace webpage, there are just four sisters, well why not? I took the notebook again and wrote 'Sure! ;)' on it, then she started jumping like crazy on both beds. "We should go and buy clothes!" She said happily, I nodded in agreement, she took my hand running to the parking place like a kinder girl then she told me to get in her car ,I did and we went to buy some clothes.

~time skip back at the room

We where back at our room after buying some clothes, I bought a pretty red dress.

Honestly I didn't like what Tiff bought, she bought a black sweater with a green skirt a white shirt with a bow tie and a headband, I showed her an aqua dress but she said she wanted this outfit, well if that's what she wanted

I took the notebook and wrote 'Ready for the party?' "I was born ready!" Tiff said jumping and we walked to the Kappa House.

Chanel POV (new POV yay!)

That bitch #2 had another colonic and she will miss the pledge party! Well I had to look good, so #3 and #5 helped me with my makeup when they finished we opened the house's doors and lots of people got inside the house, some rich, some just normal , and some weirdos... there was a girl with a neck weird thing that wore AWFUL clothes, there was also a girl that I'm not sure if they are a girl, and other two with clothes from like 1894, I can't let those bitches scare and gross out my pledges so I walked towards them "Hey idiot hookers! Why don't you go to the living room it's, VIP!" I said faking a smile "Yes! I studied the full story of Kappa I know everything I will follow you sure" Said the weird neck brace girl "Um yeah why don't you hang out there?" I said walking away, I saw number three sitting on a chair doing her nails, that bitch. "Hey number three help with the drinks!" I said angry "Ok" she picked up the drinks looking at her cellphone. Ugh! Why does someone as pretty as me has to handle all this stress?!

Your POV

'I think we are a little late, the doors are closed.' I wrote in the notebook and showed it to Tiff "Let's knock!" Tiff said, I knocked. A blonde haired girl with a red Coco Chanel expensive dress and high heels opened the door. "Hi!" She said with the most fake smile I have seen in my life, she looked at my clothes and nodded, then she looked at Tiff's clothes and she had a grossed look on her face. "Well you" she pointed at Tiff "You can go to the living room VIP is there!" The girl said "WHAT SPEAK UP I CANT HEAR YOU!" Tiff screamed "Sorry she is deaf if you want I can tell her." I said "Yea ok" The blonde girl said impatiently I brought out the notebook and wrote 'Tiff the girl is offering you VIP she says it is at the living room you can go don't worry about me' I showed it to Tiff and she jumped happily "YES!" She screamed and pushed The girl while running to the living room. "I'm sorry she is a little bit hyper." I said "It's okay!" The girl said smiling but I could tell she was angry "Actually the living room is for the weirdos, I putted them there because then they scare the pledges with their weird clothes and personality" she laughed, that wasn't really nice but I laughed too because I was nervous."Hm you are gaining points" she said "For what?" I asked her "For becoming a Kappa sister, because you laughed at my joke, normally I have to order my minions to laugh because they have the worst sense of humor and they won't laugh, it's not easy you are one of the few ones who have points" she said happily " That sounds pretty good!" I said grinning, she nodded " Its good we are the top of the popularity pyramid. Well why don't you enjoy the party? If you need anything call me, my name is Chanel" she said "Thank you, I'm (Y/N)" I said entering in the house.

~time skip 10 minutes

I was talking with a girl called... Chanel #5, apparently she is one of Chanel minions and Chanel calls her like that because she says that she doesn't have time to remember stupid names. She was nice actually, we stopped talking when we heard sound of glass, as we looked at the dean, the one doing the sound. "Thanks everyone for coming to the Kappa house! I have an announcement to make." She looked at a woman with clothes that seemed from the 80's and the woman nodded. "This year we decided that Kappa will accept ANYONE who wants to become a pledge!" Oh, I think that's good! I looked at Chanel #5 and she had a shocked expression on her face, everyone started murmuring, what's wrong? Then everyone started leaving, the Chanels looked at each other wide eyed, I looked at the Dean and she was smirking . What happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1038 words, longest chapter I have made, hope you are enjoying the story 😊.

Bye queens! 💋👑💋👑