Chapter 4

Your POV

"Oh no you didn't!" Chanel said angry. "Oh yes I did" the dean said smirking. I think Chanel and dean Munch weren't the best friends. "Wanna see your pledges?" Dean Munch said walking to the living room. "Ugh! Chanels follow me!" She said angry "(Y/N) come too!" She said from the living room, I followed her, I didn't want her to be angrier than she is right now. When we got to the living room we found 4 girls, one of them was Tiff, there was a girl wearing a neck brace with a psychopath expression she was creepy, there was a girl with really short hair and black clothes with a tattoo on her arm, there were other two that seemed to be friends, they wore casual clothes. The Chanels seemed bothered by something, maybe they don't like their pledges?

Chanel POV

What the hell?! These idiots are our pledges? Ugh! At least (Y/N) is normal, she just needs some changes, but these bitches? They are unfixable! The neck braced idiot was called Chester or something like that she looked like a psychopath and had horrible hair, the deaf weird Taylor swift fan was called Riffany or Griffany, whatever she is a hyper bitchy deaf girl, that predatory lez that looked like a man, and then there where those two Grace and Zayday, they are just two boring bitches with horrible taste for fashion. "What the fresh hell is this?" I said. There was a knock on the door "Chanels, (Y/N) come here" they all followed me and the dean too as if she knew who was coming when we opened the door there was a weird fat nerdy idiot who was... holding a candle? I can't deal with this right now! "Hi Jennifer!" Dean Munch said "Who the hell are you?!" I asked her "Her name is Jennifer your new pledge, Jennifer this is Chanel" the dean said "What? No!" I said angry "Oh yes, Jennifer why don't you tell Chanel what you like to do?" Dean said "I'm a candle blogger" Candle fat girl said happy "What the hell is that?" I said totally confused, no seriously what the hell is a candle blogger?!

Your POV

Candle blogger? I think she makes videos about candles...? Interesting...?"Jennifer follow Chanel she will guide you where the other pledges are" Chanel seems annoyed by something, I can tell that she is uncomfortable with the new pledges.
We where already in the living room "Well guys I have to go to check on other sororities see ya!" Dean Munch said leaving, Chanel was annoyed but she relaxed "So pledges tomorrow is your first test here at the house tomorrow at 10am" "Chanels come (Y/N) come too we have to talk" I said walking away with the Chanels and (Y/N) following me.

Your POV

What would Chanel want? Well maybe it's nothing bad, I hope. Now we are in Chanel's room, I hope this is not bad.
"So, (Y/N) there is another room on this floor, you are the best pledge right now so I think you deserve it, what do you think Chanels?" Chanel said looking at #3 and #5 "Its ok for me" #3 said, I think she doesn't have a care in the world "I think it's a good idea, if she is going to be a sister, she has to get used to the house." #5 says excited "Well, (Y/N)? What do you say?" Chanel asks me " Hmm I don't want Tiff to be alone and my clothes-" " Don't worry about it! I just texted #2 so she tells Deaf Taylor Swift that you are staying here tonight, and soon moving here." #3 said looking at her phone, wait, moving?! " And I can share some of my clothes with you!" Chanel said smiling, I already feel like a sister, I can't just leave Tiff but, this girls look so excited to be with me, I feel like I should stay here... Yeah! Tiff will be okay, is not like she is going to die without me, also I want to meet Chanel #2, so yea I'm staying. "Oh, then sure! Thanks girls you are so sweet!" I tell them with a big grin in my face "Oh, it's nothing (Y/N)! #5, show (Y/N) her room!" Chanel ordered #5 "Okay! Come with me (Y/N)!" #5 said grabbing my wrist softly "Sure!" I said walking behind her.

Chanel POV

"So, is she the new Chanel #6?" #3 asks me "Well duh! She is the best pledge right now! And since that slut #4 died, I'm running out of minions!" I tell her "But, she is not the mean girl type Chanel, she is way too nice." #3 tells me "That's why she is going to accept being part of the squad and she will start to act like us #3! It's so obvious!" I tell her "Well okay I guess." #3 says not having a care in the world, as always.

Your POV

We walk out of Chanel's room and start walking trough a long hallway full of rooms with pastel pink doors. "So (Y/N) do you like the house?" #5 asks me "Yeah, it's the prettiest house in all the campus!" I tell #5 "Aww that's so sweet! I think the same!" #5 said, I giggled "(Y/N)?" "Yes #5?" "Can we be friends?" She asks hopefully, I grinned "I think we are friends already!" I said happily "Aw thank you!" #5 says hugging me, I was a little shocked but I hugged back, after some seconds we break the hug "Well better show you your room, don't want Chanel to get mad!" #5 says, on the way we talk about girly stuff, you know, clothes, makeup, boys etc. Until we stand in front of a door, #5 opens the door and gets in the room, I follow her, WOW! "OMG I LOVE IT!" I said excited, #5 giggles "One of the best rooms of the Kappa house! It belonged to Chanel #4, but she.." #5 said sadly, I look at her and see that her eyes started to water, I didn't want her to cry so I hugged her, I think I know what happened "I'm so sorry #5!" I said trying to comfort her "It's okay (Y/N) I know she is in a better place." She sniffs and we both break the hug "Well (Y/N), this is your room! Get comfy and do whatever you want!" #5 says "Thanks for showing me my room #5" I said smiling at her "No problem!" She says "Well for dinner do you want salad or cotton balls?" She says, wait, cotton balls? Okay that's weird..."Umm salad please" I said "Okay see ya (Y/N)!" #5 says getting out of my room "See ya!" I said, she closes the door. This was a really good day!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4 😊😊😊
The author finally updated! Thanks queens for more than 100 views! I love you all so much! ❤️💕❤️💕

Word count: 1184

(Psst little spoiler of the next chapter, the Chanels will have a slumber party with (Y/N)! What do you want the girls to do in the slumber party? Truth or dare? Spin the bottle? You can comment or send me a private message, thanks for helping me!)

Love ya queens! Until next chapter!!! ❤️❤️❤️😜😜😜👸🏼👸🏻👸🏽👸🏾👸🏿