The apology I wish I got.

I'm sorry, malen'kiy monstr. I am so sorry, for everything. I'm sorry I keep hurting you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I keep leading you on. I'm sorry that I keep coming back to you after fooling around with other girls. I'm sorry I will never commit to you. I'm sorry I don't love you the way you love me.I'm sorry I don't want you to stop loving me,no matter how much it hurts you.I'm sorry I'm so selfish. I'm sorry I'm always such an asshole to you. I'm sorry I only reply to you half of the time. I'm sorry that I don't treat you like an equal, even though I say time and time again that you are the other half of me. I'm so sorry that I make you feel like you are never going to be good enough for me. I'm sorry that you were never what I wanted. I'm sorry that you're still not what I want. I'm sorry I'm still stringing you along. I'm sorry I keep playing with your feelings. I'm sorry for every time I've wronged you. I'm sorry I've asked you to wait two more years to be with me, even though you've been patient for two years already. I'm sorry that you wear a ring on your left ring finder now because you are waiting for me and nobody else but me. I'm sorry I've caused you so much pain and will continue to do so. And over all I am sorry I've broken your heart so many times. And I'm sorry I will continue to do so.