7: Approved By Pierce

*

---

7: Approved By Pierce

Phoenix's P.O.V.

"Andy, Andy Biersack?"

"Thank god your awake, I though that you weren't going to wake up then it's all my fault and I don't wan-"

"Andy. Stop talking." I lightly smiled as I tried to sit up but regretted it because my head is now worse than a wrecking ball hitting a cat. "Ow."

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Do you want me to get Jeanette?"

"Yes please." Jeanette is like my second mom. When my mom can't be there for something, Jeanette is. I call her Aunt Jeanette obviously. But we both know why my mom isn't there, and we don't judge her.

Andy left the room and came back with Jeanette following. I gave both of them a smile as they walked closer to my bed.

"Hi, sweetie."

"Hey, Aunt Jeanette."

It became an awkward silence then she spoke up again.

"Phoenix?" She sounded panicked.

"Yes" I answered nervous.

"Where's your insulin?" She asked still worried.

"I-I don't know."

Jeanette turned to Andy. "Did you see her with a bag?"

"Umm..." He thought. "Wait! I took it off of you on the way here, so it's on the bus. Be right back."

Jeanette and I both let a sigh of relief out.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Um, about 8:30pm, so you didn't have to do your insulin anyways. You have to do it at 10:00, right?"

"Yeah."

Andy quickly ran into the room with my bag.

"Here." He sounded out of breath.

"Did you run all the way?" He nodded.

We heard an alarm thing come from my aunt. "I have to get back to work." She then walked out of the room leaving Andy and I alone.

"You know you can leave right?"

"Yes, I just don't want to."

"But you have a tour going on right now...?"

"Yeah, I know but Ronnie texted me earlier and said that we have a week off."

"Oh, okay." He nodded. "I have a bunch of questions..."

"Shoot." He smiled as he sat at the end of my bed and I sat up; it hurt just not like a wrecking ball hitting a cat this time.

"Why did you save me?"

"Because, first, you were getting beat up in an alley, second, I'm a nice guy and third, I'm pretty sure anyone could of saved you. I don't think that last one was a reason..."

"Truthfully tell me why you stayed here the whole time?"

"I really, don't know..."

"Okay, that's all I have to ask."

He made a low chuckle. "You know that wasn't 'a bunch of questions' right? It was only two."

"Yes, yes I do." I smiled. "Can you hand me my phone, I'm pretty sure my friend shat herself already from not knowing where I am."

He laughed then got up, went in my bag and got my phone. "Thank you."

"No problem."

I pressed the home button to see 14 missed calls from Pocket Rocket ;D, and 23 messages from her too.

I called her.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" She yelled she must be somewhere quiet because I could hear her fine.

"At the hospital."

"WHY DI- wait the hospital? What happened?"

"The douchebags that took me out of the line beat me up and I got taken to the hospital, and by the way I have my bag."

"Okay I gonna be there in a few, but who took you to the hospital?"

"... Andy Biersack." I almost caught her screaming but hung up first.

"Um is your friend a fan...?" Andy asked.

"Yes, but I'm a bigger one and by the way take caution when she comes; complete opposite of me."

He looked a bit scared.

Then Jeanette popped her head in the door frame. "Your mom got called back to work so you're just gonna come back to my house for the night, I'm done in about an hour."

I looked over at Andy, he looked a bit sad.

She left and went back to work. Then a loud foot steps came running down the hall.

"Um, Andy, be careful."

The door bursted open and I saw Pierce at the door with her mouth open about to scream.

"You scream, I swear to god." I threatened her.

She duck her head down and sat in the chair.

"You can talk now." I told her.

"Hey!"

Andy did a light wave.

"So you saved her, eh?" Pierce said getting really close to Andy. He nodded. Then she walked around him like she was judging him.

After a few minutes of a silence she finally took her seat.

"Approved." was all she said them left.

"What?" Andy asked.

"I don't even know dude, but she is probably talking to the nurses, we are here a lot just hanging out."

"Haha really?"

"Duh."

Then Jeanette came in my room with my clothes. "Here, I got off work early." She handed me my clothes and undid all of my IVs. I walked into the bathroom and took off the grown, putting my clothes back on. then walked out.

Andy was just sitting on my bed. "Your aunt went out to her car with Pierce." He said a bit sad as he stood up. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He was a bit surprised at first then hugged back, my head fit on the bottom of his chin, damn you shortness! I whispered a little 'thank you' in his ear then left the room.

I found my aunt's car and we drove home (to get Pierce's bag) then to my aunts house. Jeanette is just like a mom to Pierce too by the way. I did my insulin, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, put on my pyjamas and got in bed falling asleep thinking of Andy.

Andy's P.O.V.

She just left me in the hospital room stunned that she just hugged me then left. When she whispered in my ear shivers cascaded down my back and arms. I felt really sad, I didn't want to say bye.

I walked out of her room, into the elevator and outside. I decided to smoke, I haven't smoked a cigarette since I found Phoenix. when I got on the bus I got the peanut butter jar and put on the TV. What? Peanut butter is good, don't judge me.

I ate 4 spoons of peanut butter then got up to change, brush my teeth and get in bed. All I could think about was Phoenix. Even when the guys came back on the bus loudly.

---

I feel like I fucked at the end as in Andy's P.O.V. I dunno why I just do.

If you guys didn't know I write these on my phone so that's why there is like missing stuff I guess...? I dunno.

Vote

Comment

Fan

^-^

~Abby