1: Subs and Doms

All the creepypastas were being divided into two groups: the submissives and the dominants. Each submissive would be paired with a dominant to go on missions together, help with each other's problems, and obviously share a room. Jeff, Ben, Masky, Clockwork, and Jane were all in the submissive group. The dominant group had Ticci Toby, Hoodie, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, and Laughing Jill. Slenderman partnered each of them.

"Jill and Jane. Masky and Hoodie. Toby and Clocky. EJ and Ben. And finally Jeff and LJ."

Jeff blushed and looked away from the monochrome clown. Jack just smirked. His thoughts were dirty. He thought of every way possible to fuck Jeff. And he would make an attempt to do each. He couldn't wait until they were in bed together. Jeff on the other hand, had went into another room before he started daydreaming.

~Jeff's daydream~
Jack had his body pressed against mine, our bodies were covered in a thin layer of sweat. He groped my ass causing me to moan. I watched him smirk as he pushed his rock hard erection into my ass.
~~~~~~~~~
Laughing Jack was snapping his fingers and waving his hand in front of the angsty teen's face.

"Hmm?"

"I see you have a little bit of a problem." the monochrome smirked.

Jeff looked down and blushed. Dammit! he thought. Why did I have to fall in love with him?

"You love me?" Jack blushed faintly.

Fuck. Did I say that out loud? Jeff thought once more.

"Yes. You did."

"Oh. Oops."

"But you didn't answer me. Do you love me?"

"I do."

Jack grinned widely. He picked Jeff up and carried him upstairs. Once Jack got to their shared room, he dropped Jeff on the fluffy bed.

"Jeffrey Woods, you have the right to remain silent.....and sexy." Jack showed him a fake badge.

"And if I deny those orders?"

"Then I guess I'll have to punish you."

He smirked and kissed Jeff. The teen blushed as the clown pried his mouth open with his own. He slid his tongue in and completely dominated Jeff's mouth.

(Cliffhanger)