2: Jeff's First Time

Jeff was slowly submitting to the taller male. Jack pulled off the angsty boy's hoodie and toyed with his nipples. Jeff suppressed his moans. He wasn't ready to give in to Jack's sexual prowess. The clown pulled away.

"Oh come on, Jeffy!~ I know you want it!~"

Jeff blushed. Laughing Jack kissed him again and the young killer decided to be stubborn little fucker and tease the monochrome by keeping his mouth shut. Jack squeezed his ass, causing the killer to gasp. Jack took the opportunity and slipped his tongue in the other's mouth and exploring his newfound territory, earning a moan from the boy beneath him. Jack tied Jeff's wrists to the bedposts and blindfolded him. Jack felt his dick twitch whenever he heard a moan from Jeff. He sucked on the killer's neck and left a hickey big enough for everyone to see. The monochrome pinched Jeff's nipples and bit his skin, drawing blood. The murderer moaned and whimpered like a sweet little bitch beneath Jack. The clown pulled Jeff's pants and boxers off and took his 9 inch erection into his mouth. He sucked and teased the tip, making Jeff buckle and thrust his hips upwards. Jeff's breathing was shallow. Jack pulled off and gave Jeff a pervy smirk.

"Awwe!~ Is my little bitch in heat?"

Jeff's face was redder than a cherry. Jack was highly pleased with himself. He was glad he could make Jeff feel this way.

"J-Jack... Please..."

"Please what?"

"Get inside me..."

"Sure, love. But firstly, are you a virgin?"

The killer nodded shyly. Jack held three fingers to his mouth.

"Suck."

Jeff obeyed and sucked on the clown's fingers. Once Jack thought they were salivated enough,  he took them out and pushed one into Jeff's ass. Jack watched as Jeff scrunched up his face.

"Just relax, sweetie."

Jack slid another finger into him and began to scissor them. The young killer moaned at the new sensation. Jack added a third and lightly brushed them against the boy's prostate.

"Oh...J-Jack...."

The clown pulled his hand away, took Jeff's blindfold off, and stripped. Jeff looked both amazed and shocked at what he saw.

"Jack.....I don't think you'll fit...."

"Oh it will, Jeffy boy."

"H-How? You're fucking huge...!"

"I will make it fit, babe...~"

Jack lubed his dick and teased the killer's entrance. Jeff moaned.

"J-Jack.....Stop teasing and fuck me..."

"Sure, love.~♡"

Jack pushed all the way inside of Jeff. He was warm and tight. Jack could feel the angsty teen's walls clench involuntarily. The monochrome clown had never felt someone so tight in his life. He began to thrust in and out of the smaller male at a torturously slow pace.

"F-Faster Jack..."

Jack obliged and began to pick up speed. Jeff started screaming.

"Like that?"

He continued to scream and moan Jack's name.

"Do you like my huge cock penetrating your tight little ass, Jeffy?"

"No....."

Jack glared at the killer.

"I fucking love it, Jack....!"

"Of course you do, you filthy little whore."

Jack continued to wreck the teen's ass at a fast pace. The monochrome grabbed Jeff's stiff cock and jerked him off in time with his thrusts. Soon enough, Jeff came on Jack's hand while moaning his name. A few more thrusts and the clown had shot his cum all over Jeff's destroyed prostate. When Jack pulled out, he saw his cum dripping out of Jeff.

"Jeffy?"

"Hmm?"

"You are my little whore and my little whore only. No one is allowed to touch or fuck you but me. Got it?"

"Yes, Jack. Now untie me so we can cuddle."

"Sure, my sweet."

Jack untied Jeff and the killer snuggled up to the clown. The monochrome kissed Jeff's forehead before falling asleep with him.

(Cliffhanger...)