1.

"Fucking ugly ass bitch" I laughed bitterly spitting blood on the middle aged boy on the ground unconscious.

"Bro, Y/n come on let's go!" Richie yelled as he yanked my arm towards the gates.

"He deserved it! He tried to fuck with my sister!" I yelled as I turned to see Richie frozen.

"Richie?.." I see his locked gazed and followed it. It landed to the woods a couple meters from where we're standing.

"Richi- Let's G-go!" He pulled me running towards the gate.
He ran so fast I tried catching up to him.
We finally walked into a corner store walking in seeing an Arabian man wave at us.

"What the fuck Richie! What's goiing on?" He never met my eyes he looks.. Traumatized?

"She looked so.. Dead. She looked lost.. Y/n we need to go get her!" I was so lost, I grabbed his shoulder seeing him push me off. He met my eyes. They were bleeding dark blood.

"Richie.. Are you okay?"
He nodded. I rubbed my eyes to meet normal Richie. Nothing was wrong.

"Y/n, let's just go home." I nodded jumping into the 2006 Chrysler 300 driving down to my house.
•••••
"Hey Y/n I gotta pee really bad, Ima go pull over to mc Donald's okay?" I nodded playing with the necklace my old best friend gave me. I haven't heard about her anymore she apparently went missing.
••
Fck man! It's been an hours what the hell? I looks around the parking lot and saw 2 cars and a flickering light pole. I turned again to see a dark figure that was similar to Richie. I cursed under my breath opening the door walking a couple feet towards the figure.

"Richie? Come on son, it's late and I have school tomorrow."
He didn't move.

"Richie I'm not playing with yo ass!" I yelled loudly but he didn't move.

"Yo! Y/n what's up with you? I was taking a shit and then started flirting with this chick." I turned to see Richie holding a bag of food.

"Richie weren't you over the- i turned to see nothing there.
He looked at me crazy. I shrugged it off and walked to the car with Richie.

"So Y/n? Have you heard anything about Camila?" I thought he didn't know about her?

"Uh, nah it's been a good 6 years.." I trailed off seeing he's driving a different direction, he's driving to my Big Brothers house.

"Damn, was she like depressed or anything? Maybe she killed herself?"
He said blankly.. Wait.. He's not even blinking hit hows.. He? What?

"Uh no she was really happy tho? Why are yu asking me all these questions?" He hit the breaks hardly causing the food bag to hit the window, he didn't even flinch.

"Richie are you Okay?" I looked out the window to see my brother Brandon pop his head out the window coming towards us.
I saw his veins darken as he was breathing weirdly.
I pulled out my necklace Camila gave me and Richie jumped back.

"Get the away from me!" He yelled out. I jumped looking at him, letting go of my cross necklace that engraved "Camila" on it.

"What why?"

"just.. AHHHH LEAVE!" My eyes widen at his out burst and opened the door running towards Brandon.

"Yo princess what's going on?" I point at Richie in the car. My body was filled with fear as I watched Richie scream in his car.

"Fuck.. The times here.. It's begun." Brandon muttered as he stepped back watching Richie bang his head on the steering wheel.

"BRAND! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH HIM!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

"Where were y'all before y'all came home?"
He asked just staring at Richie's self-torture.

"The woods that's like 10mins away behind that little church? Why?" He grabbed my necklace and squeezed it tightly. I felt a shock run through my body.

"She's here. She's changed. You'll change too. Save us and yourself from.. These.. Things." I looked confused. What?

Brandon pushed me inside the house not letting me see Richie. I had a peek to see what changed my life forever.

There was blood all over the window that read.

"It has begun."

____________

A/n: little note. IM NEVER WRITING THIS DAMN BOOK IN THE NIGHT IM A SCARY ASS HOE AND IM DOING THIS CREEPY ASS BOOK. Nope nope no! Anyways new book yes I've been Lacking but ill get chapters up soon!💗
-Saleen💗