4.

"What are you doing here?" i asked surprised. She just walked up to me placing a hand on my cheek.

"WHY'D YOU TURN HER!"  Camila grabbed her ears screaming. 

"LEXA!" i ran towards Camila hugging her as she went limp in my arms. 

"She's granted with something all demons aren't made with."  what?

"Camila turned me... into a demon??" i jumped back looking at everyone in disbelief. 

"This can't be right! She was turned last night!"  Lexa yelled gripping her sword tightly.

"It runs in her bloodline. Her ancestors are the Fathers. The Originals." Tidus explained staring into my soul. Lexa charged towards me swinging her sword, i quickly dodged all her moves. She kicked my leg causing me to kneel as she slid the sword across my face leaving a deep cut. she swung it onto my shoulder yet i didnt feel a thing. 

"It can't be..." i looked up to see Lexa's sword into pieces. 

"It's a miracle" Tidus walked up to me smelling my neck. uhh wtf? i moved back looking at Lexa.

"You were gonna kill me... Even if im your girlfriend." i picked her up by her coat pushing her against the wall. 

"Y/n.." I quickly dropped Lexa running towards Camila pulling her into my arms. 

"Camila, Are you okay?" I scanned all her face not worrying about anything around me. 

"heh, never better" She rasped out smiling weakly. 

"Lexa stop crying over this small problem we have something bigger to worry about" tidus said rubbing his temples annoyed.

"what is the bigger problem Tid other than Lexa trying to kill me?" i sasses picking up Camila. 

"Aw come on, you act like I killed you, Camilla did that"  Lexa sasses back glaring at Camila.

"Aw come on guys lets get going its time to eat" tidus said stepping between Lexa and I. i scoffed walking towards Camila.

"You ready to hunt?" Camila said as her eyes turned dark gold.

"wait, what do we hunt?" i asked following after a running Camila. i looked at the sun setting  as i felt my fangs appear.

"thats for you to find out"