3.

"Wake up Y/n"
That voice..
it's her. I groaned feeling a sting in my wrist, I shot up bumping heads with Camila.

"Agh for fucks sake Camila" I hissed out holding onto my new pounding. 

"It's time Y/N" her voice was so calming i felt weird. 

"For what Camila? To leave me again and not tell me? To FUCKING leave me hurt all over aga- in an blink of an eye i was on the floor with her cold hands around my now bruised neck. 

"I LEFT BECAUSE I DID WHAT WAS BEST!" she yelled loudly making me flinch. 

" If i stayed I'd put you in danger and i didn't want that..." she whispered as tears brimmed her eyes. I somewhat felt guilty but it didnt scare me from the veins under her eyes and the red chromizon color from her contacts. 

"Im sorry..." i whispered placing my hand on her cheek. Her veins under her eyes soon disappeared. Her beautiful chocolate now replaced her red, she was looking straight into my eyes. It's like shes reading my mind.

"Why can't I read your mind?.." i heared her whispered. i was right. 

"Why'd they kill Rickie?..." i said feeling tears brim my eyes. Camila moved away from me looking at her wrist. OH SHIT! i looked at my wrist to have a bite mark. 

"Camila, what did you do to me?" she looked at me with guilt in her eye, she shook her head viciously. 

"I didn't want to see you suffering so i did it.." Her face showed no emotion, which scared me more. 

"FUCK!!" I yelled out feeling a sting yet burning sensation run through my wrist to my neck. I blink multiple times but what i caught from myself, my anxiety wasnt acting up yet my heart beating. It wasn't beating at all.. 

Oh Shit...

Im dead.

I ran up to Camila pinning her against the wall.

"What did you do to me!" She smiled wickedly showing her perfectly long fangs.

"You're just like me" she pushed me back towards hitting my back against the mirror i ran towards her i felt a weight cut me off tackling me into the grass. 

"Austin! NO!" that name made my blood boil. i felt blow, jabs to my face the should of hurt but it didn't. 

"Y/N! what did you do!"

it all went by to fast. First he was beating me to death, then he's out cold on the ground.

"It...IT can't be.."  i looked at her with a confused expression. 

"What are you talking about?" i asked looking at her helping up Austin.

"You're the chosen one."

 i turned around looking at someone i'd thought i'd never see.

"Tidus?" He nodded moving aside.

"Lexa..." i whispered. 

"Hello Y/N"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trying not to get caught writing this on a school laptop is hard. lmfao got caught rn fml