Middle

After the long drive and getting their gear, they entered an abandoned warehouse a few miles from Las Vegas. 

    Sam walked faster than the two. Dean smiled while looking at Cass who had a look of  confusion on his face as they entered the warehouse. 

    Machetes in hand and a gun in another, they walked in guns blazing. 

    The thing is, the warehouse was empty. It was actually abandoned. 

    "Dean?" Both Sam and Cass said, as Dean kept on walking further into the warehouse, not even turning to them, but instead, the word "What?" slithered from Dean's back. 

    "Are sure this a job? There isn't any signs that a nest was here." Sam touched a bookshelf covered in dust. 

    "I'm sure." Dean said, his back still faced to them. 

     After passing through dozens of hallways, the three came to a room with only one door. The rest was wall. Dean turned around, a grin spreading wide across his face. Something was up. 

    "Dean? What's wrong?" Cass asked. The door suddenly slammed shut. Silence took over.

    Dean walked over to Cass, although Cass backed up, but he tripped over his own foot. Dean caught him and would have smiled sweetly only the real Dean would have, but that was gone. Dean leaned into Cass. They shared a kiss for a few seconds. Once it was over, Dean looked into Cass' eyes. They were filled with love, and Cass' face was madly rosy pink.  

    "I'm sorry Cass. I love you, I love you...I'm so sorry. So sorry Cass.." Dean said. Dean blinked, his eyes pitch black. 

    Suddenly there was a sharp pain in Cass' stomach. Suddenly a bright light burst through every crevice of the room. 

    The only thing heard was loud white noise and Sam yelling "DEAN!"