Choice Chapter

He placed my hand in the small puddle of water. It started to glow around my fingers. "The powers of Oum are strong with you." He said.

I pulled away and looked up at him. "What does that mean?" I asked. He smiled. "Your destined to be a queen." He said. He took off his crown and put it on my head. "So that's why your people didn't attack us." Blake said. "Exactly." He said. Then he looked at the others. "Your her guards. You must continue the legacy. It was almost lost if my sister didn't have her cubs when she did." He said. He looked me in my eyes. "(Y/N), your mother, she's here and she's been waiting for you." He said.

I shook my head. "She's dead, don't lie to me." I said angrily. "If you call me a liar, then I shall take you to her." He said. I followed him up the stairs and into a bedroom. A white tiger was playing with fire, it spun in circles around her finger.

"What did I tell you about interrupting me when I'm focusing." She said turning and glaring. When she saw me her jaw dropped. "Your still safe." She said hugging me. Her scent brought tears to my eyes.

"You've been here?" I asked. She nodded. "I couldn't bring you here until I knew you collected your guards. Took longer than I thought. And they helped you get here." She said smiling at them gratefully.

"Thank you, you've saved our race." She said. They all smiled. "Not yet." Church said. That talkative ass can't even Shut up for 3 damn seconds.

"She doesn't have cubs." He said. My eyes widen. "What!?" I yelled. He smiled. "Just mate with... her." He said pointing at Blake. "Wait, what?" She asked confused.

"Okay look, I don't know about this whole mating thing, but I don't think this life was meant for me." I said taking off the crown.

"You would give up ruling over your species, for a burned forest?" He asked. "How do you know it was burned?" I asked.

"Tyler told me, he told everyone." He said calmly. My eyes flickered. "I understand your nervous, but you'll get used to it. You have your friends." Mom said.

Yang cleared her throat. "You mean romantic interests." She said once she had our attention. I rolled my eyes. "You may rest in the guest room, your actual room should be ready tomorrow." He said. "If you need anything ask your mother." He added before leaving.

Later

We were laying on my bed. Yang was on my right, Blake on my left, Ruby and Weiss were on top of me. Blake purred into my ear and I smiled, relaxed. Yang was snoring softly.

I closed my eyes and purred. Everything I ever wanted is in arms reach. Then why do I feel wrong taking it? I sighed into Ruby and Weiss's ears. I felt them shifting until they weren't on my chest.

"They're finally asleep." Ruby said. I opened my eyes and Weiss lay back on me. Her elbow was digging into my stomach. I whimper and my eyes ears fold back. "Move your elbow, that hurts." I said. She sat up and frowned. "Sorry." She said petting me.

"So, what were you guys talking about?" I asked. Ruby shook her head. "It was nothing." She said smiling. I frowned. "If something is bothering you I can fix it." I said seriously. She shook her head again.

1. Force her to answer

2. Sleep