Twenty-five years later

Exactly twenty-five years have passed since I last saw them. Apparently alot has happened over those years. Over those years, I have received news from the butler that all of them are married and have children too.

I  would even hear the children screams of laughter from the Tower. I wanted know what they looked like if they looked similar to them. But when I took a peek from the window, a little brunette boy with red eyes caught me.

He just stared at me curiously, and ran back to a woman,possibly his mother and told her what he saw in the Tower.

It turns out that one of the brothers came to the Tower and questioned me.

Why are you here?

I turned towards the masculine voice from across the room and to a  much mature,Laito.

You don't seem to be happy to see me,how did you find me? 

My wife told me that our son saw a beautiful blonde lady in the Tower .

So,that's your son, he does have your hair,a shade darker,though

I will ask again, why are you still doing here,yui?

You've matured greatly, Laito,  you don't give me that nasty nickname anymore.

Its part of growing up.Answer the question, please, yui,I don't like to repeat myself multiple of times.

I stayed here because I knew my life living with guys would change since you have your wives ,now.

How would it change?

Because living a life where everyone is happy and I am not, a place where the people that I love,love someone else who isn't me and me seeing that would be torture  for me, that someone has someone to love back ,but I have noone to share that with,well ,atleast not anymore.  That is why I did not stay in the mansion.

It turns out that letter, that you guys wrote ,was just for sympathy nothing more, nothing less.