Chapter Two: Adjusting to life

Since it was my first day at school yesterday I don't think that it was too damn shabby I made some friends got a couple of roomies and we didn't have classes. But today is the first day of classes and I'm not too excited about that because when you were treated like a science experiment you don't know much about the outside world. The alarm rang and I fell off the top bunk and landed on the floor and Aqua asks"are you OK"? I responded"not really" then Virginia gets out of bed and says"what the hell was that bang it sounded really bad" I said"it was me I fell out of bed" she,Aqua,and I laughed got ready then walked out the door. As we headed to breakfast Gemma and Minnie came out the door and Gemma asked"anyone ready for class"? "No way"said Minnie then Aqua said"no" Virginia added"nope" next Ari walked up and said"I'm too nervous" and Trina said"no I want it to be summer" then I said"no" then we got to breakfast and went to class. We walked into English and saw a tall,tan boy with light brown hair and I walked up to him and said"hi I'm Sage and this is Aqua,Virginia,Ari,Trina,Gemma,and Minnie" and he said"hey ladies I'm Carlos wanna sit at my table with my buddy Leon" so we sat at a table and Carlos said"yo Leon this Sage,Aqua,Virginia,Ari,Trina,Gemma,and Minnie". Leon said"hey ladies nice to meet you I'm Leon" he was a tall and pale with blond hair. We made it through the first day of class and went to our next ones. After the day ended I went to go meet my friends for dinner and to hangout at the pool and lounge for a few hours and then the day was over with and Aqua,Virginia,and I went to our dorm to call it a night as we got home we changed and went to bed and as I fell asleep I was thinking about how this place wasn't so bad I knew more than I thought I made two new friends and I live at the coolest school ever built and I can't wait to see what tomorrow will have in store for me. As I was asleep I had a dream that Long and Hang were out there somewhere trying to take over the world like they used me and apparently some other kids as weapons for their plan I know that I have to find the other kids and save them before Long and Hang get to them and the world also I have to destroy their plan to protect the world before it goes into another war.