twenty six

-skipping to the month of november-

dev & I have been together for about 5 months now. it's been really great and I love him so much.

since vanessa has been living with me over summer she ended up staying & moving which has been really great but there's been some problems so let me catch you up.

vanessa and daniel broke up they both lost feelings for each other but they are super close friends which I'm glad.

daniel is now dating trina and they've been dating for almost a month now & they're super cute.

kev and hallie are dating now which I'm really happy about cuz now my bestfriend has a girlfriend! but he better not forget about me lol.

me, vanessa, trina & hallie are all bestfriend and we all go to the same school. we've gotten super close like no one can break our bond.

oh yeah me & dev are great, my birthday was on nov 13 but now it's dev's bday and I didn't get to see him for my birthday but I'm gunna surprise him for his!

the boys have a show in cali today! me, vanessa, trina & hallie all flew in last night to cali to see the boys for dev's birthday.

only mama shana, mama deb, mama nicole, jazzy, lexi, mariah, shari, allstar, daniel, & kev knew that we were here and not dev. I can't wait to surprise my baby boy.

-skips to the show-

we finally got to make it to the show and the girls and I had to sit backstage in a room that the boys didn't know about. all star told us the plan of how I'm gunna suprise dev.

the show started but the boys weren't on yet, we have to wait for them to go on so I know when it's time for me to go up.

the boys walk up to the stage and start talking

"ayeee wassup cali digaz!" daniel said

all of the digaz start to scream

"what's up! as most of you guys know it's my birthday today!" dev said

"and since it's devin's birthday, we have a little surprise for him" kev said

dev's face looked ode confused which was hilarious

"we have a special guest for ya dev, here she comes" daniel said

I start to walk up on the stage & dev's face was just in shock it was cute

I ran towards him and he picked me up & spun me around

"happy birthday baby" I said giving him a kiss

"aww" the audience said

"I'm so happy you're here" he said kissing me back

"I wouldn't miss your birthday for the world" I said while he put me down & I grabbed his face to give him another kiss

"alright ya love birds we gotta start the gizzy lyfe tour now" danny said

I walked off the stage waving bye to dev & the digaz and the boys started the show. the girls came out from back stage to watch the show as well, it was litty. we stood in the back because we knew it would be fair if we stood in the front.