Almost Forgotten Event

Fade rolls about in his bed, he had pretty much nothing to do. The poor boy had finished all of the games and manga he'd bought, and it would be at least another week before his next allowance. He attempts to challenge his listless mind for something to do, but as futile as it was, at least he tried, for him at least, it was good enough. With a sigh he releases himself from the comforts of his bed, leaving it messy, eventually as he walks back to his room a container of milk in hand his eyes settled upon his calendar, gifted to him by his sister. Of course he never physically touched the thing, after all, it was from his sister, that had to warrant the curiosity of the material. To mark any dates he simply threw a dart, marking what day was important, any other events in future months were automatically canceled. A single dart with a sticky note attached to it read 'U.A Thing' naturally his eyes wandered off to his digital clock, "Oh, I'm early?" he questions himself ruffling his hair. His hands forcefully rip the tape tightly sealing the box that was sent after his exam, apparently, it was a school uniform, "what a pain" he mumbled holding it out in front of himself. Despite the fact that he probably embodies the word lazy, he did one thing that was productive, taking a shower, he took one every day a cold one at that, no matter the season an ice cold shower is a must, though actually drying his hair was a pain so he let the sun do it for him. He stares at himself in the mirror, he knew it, it didn't suit him at all, with how scraggy he looked such a straight tight-fitting uniform just didn't suit the boy, he fits loose baggy clothes especially black ones. He ruffles his hair again and attaches his gas mask to his face, which made the uniform even more unfitting "nothing that I can do, it's too much of a pain to be yelled at" he sighed picking up his black school bag letting it hang on one shoulder, and with that he's out the door, as bored as ever.

Fade earned quite an amount of stares from other students wondering what happened to him, his clothes were all messy and he didn't even button his shirt, his hair stuck everywhere like tree branches and most notably his gas mask, "Fade~? Is that you?" a tired airy voice spoke behind his back, Fade sighed knowing who it was and continued walking, ignoring every call of his name. "Aw, ~ c'mon~!" the voice finally softly yelled pouncing on him, their arms wrapping around his, "Yuka, let go" he commands, 'Ehe~! You finally talked to me" she giggled her eyes looking tired as always. Yuka was Fade's childhood friend, she seemed to be weirdly obsessed with the boy ever since birth, she would be aggressive to anyone that liked him and even tried to kill people who hurt him. Fade sighed once more, not wanting to waste energy on something that would obviously not work, so he left her to tighten her grip on his arm.

Pulling out the small note that was in his right pocket, he unfolded it. Yuka stood on her tippy toes, curious of its contents, 'Class-A' was written in English, luckily Fade knew how to read the language since his sister forced him to be her matchmaking interpreter. "Whats wrong Fade?" Yuka asks rubbing her eye while tugging on his jacket, "nothing.... You better get off before we get to wherever, it's a pain.... Being questioned" he lazily yawns, "Fade~ I think we're here" she leaps out of his arms somehow headbutting the door, with a little wince of pain she crouches small tears forming in her eyes. "Idiot" he whispers sliding open the unnecessarily large door, with the sudden noise that Yuka had created, all students had their eyes on Fade, he simply sighed shoving his hands into his pockets and walking in, a few steps later Yuka slowly crept towards him one hand still placed on her forehead the other tugging on his sleeve. In silence, they walked to their seats, the two extra desk at the back of the classroom in the middle row. Left to their own devices as the class had felt a small amount of ominous aura seeping out of the two.

About twenty-minutes have passed and Fade was already far into his sleep soft snores completely masked under the chatter, on the other hand, Yuka was playing her favorite game Cat's Cradle to appease her boredom. Midoriya had walked in Uraraka just behind him as they exchanged conversations with Ilida, Midoriya's sudden scream caught the attention of the already outcasted pair. "Fade~! Fade~! It's a chocolate caterpiller~!" Her tired eyes glimmer a small lick of drool escaping her mouth, ignoring the purple headed girl he laid his head down resting on his arms keeping a watchful eye on the events to unfold. The so-called Chocolate Caterpiller man somehow unzips himself shoving a tacky looking blue and white bodysuit of sorts commanding everyone to change into it.