J A E H E E

Jaehee X Reader
Curtains or Drapes?
Warning: Female X Female relationship, living together, HORRENDOUSLY SHORT.

Author's Note: Can I just marry Jaehee? Orrrrr...? Also, this is disgracefully short and disgracefully bad, by the way.

~ ❤️💛💚💙💜 ~

You giggle, watching Jaehee stare between the two. She doesn't seem to hear or notice your amusement at all when she turns her head to you, cocking her head slightly.

"I see no difference."

"Truth be told, I don't either." Her face falls deadpan and your smile widens.

"I have been analysing these two materials for nine minutes and you're telling me this was worthless?" You laugh and nudge his shoulder gently.

"Aw, come on, lighten up~! You're acting like Jumin." The air goes still and her face falls.

"I... I'm so sorry."

"Wo-Woah, okay, Jaehee, I was just joking." The air regains whatever it had before the quietness and she smiles tiredly.

"Oh." You laugh out of awkwardness. "Anyway, which do you think would look best in our living room?" She smiles at the word 'our'. In unison with you.

"This one." She points to the one you had personally been hoping to get and you grin.

"We're mentally in sync, Jaehee~!" You reach for the fabric and hug it close to you as you quickly and swiftly give Jaehee a chaste kiss on the cheek.

She simply blushed as you both turn around to look for further furniture and supplies for the apartment you both were renting.

"W-Why must you do that all the time?"

"What? Kiss your cheek? 'Cause you're so cute, Jaehee~!"

"A-And it's always unexpected..."

You laugh a little at your flustered girlfriend.

"Expected the unexpected with me, Jaehee!" You say, jokingly, and she smiles, verging on giggling.

~

"So... What do you think?" You gesture to the wall you had just recently finished painting and she nods approvingly.

"It took you longer than expected, but..." You pout. Jaehee quickly kisses your cheek. "It's a nice shade of colour." Her cheeks are redder than you've ever seen them, her voice is shaky and she can't look at you in the eye- in fact, she can't even look at the same place for more than two seconds. You grin and wrap your arms around her.

"You're so cute, Jaehee~!"

She gives you a shaky smile behind her red cheeks.

"You're cute, too, [Y/N]."

You freeze, and for a moment she thinks she said something wrong, but before she gets the chance to ask you whether or not she was right, you squeal and squeeze tighter.

"I love you Jaehee~!"

"D-Don't be so forward!"