S A E R A N

Yandere! Saeran X Reader
You're Mine, Whether You Like It Or Not
Warning: Yandere-ness
[REQUESTED]

Note: I have never written a Yandere character before, so please- tell me what I did wrong or give me feedback if possible. Sorry about the long wait- a lot of mental health issues to address. Anyway! Please enjoy!

~ ❤️💛💚💙💜 ~

His hands fumble for the doorknob- his throat is tight and he can't help but feel overwhelmingly bitter. A kind of bitter that starts at the bottom of his stomach and quite literally eats upward.

This wasn't just jealousy.

This was more constant. More bitter. More demanding.

He wanted her. He always had. They worked together but that wasn't enough- he wanted her for himself. He wanted to see her- to feel her.

Always.

Forget about magenta. Forget about Mint Eye.

Heaven was right next to him.

"Saeran, how's it going with the R.F.A?" Her voice is angelic and rings in his ears, making the bitterness in his stomach grow even harsher. It's almost painful. It's entirely unbearable.

"We're almost there." She smiles. Smiles.

The bitterness disappears and for a moment, he's just lost in the idea of her presence.

Then she turns to the saviour and the bitterness comes back all at once- harsher, demanding and much more violent.

She was his.

He needed her.

He needed her so much more than any of these heaven-obsessed freaks.

~

You open your eyes to the cramped and chaotic room that faintly resembles your office. What used to be organised chaos is now completely and utterly unrecognisable- whatever organisation has been lost. Signs of struggle are evident across the room and for a moment, you're confused and afraid.

What happened here?

Flashes of what feels like days ago echo in your mind- pictures of white hair and bright eyes trying to knock you out while you fighting back.

The confusion shrinks away as the fear grows.

It's all too clear what had happened now.

You look to your hands and see that Saeran had decided to use clear packaging bands to tie you to your chair- the ones that are impossible to remove without scissors. Your chair has also been tied to your desk, which was built into the ground meaning you were stuck here.

"S-Saeran, please help me." You call out, knowing he was somewhere in the dark void. He wouldn't leave you. You knew his mind well enough to know he was afraid of you leaving him- a fear large enough to motivate him to go this far.

He wasn't dangerous. Just afraid.

"I won't leave you, so plea--"

"I know you won't leave me. You can't." He turns on the lights, leaving you squinting into the room that looks so wrecked from your struggle that it sends shivers down your spine. "You're here with me. Finally." He's about a metre away and smiling. It's warm and gentle and so out of place you can't help but feel worried. "Oh, don't look so worried- I wouldn't dream of hurting you."

Something about the way he says it makes the shivers come back again.

Something about the way his smiling is changing and the situation you're in is suddenly dawning unto you- this is serious...

"S-Saeran, please." You're turning desperate- against all desire not to, you're giving up. Maybe if I just act normal... "I... I have work to do an--"

Wrong move.

He slams his hand against the wall, forming a hole into it. His face is contorted into such profound rage that it creates shadows over his eyes and makes his features look sharper. He looks almost deadly. You jump and start shivering uncontrollably despite all thoughts of staying calm.

"WHY DO YOU CARE MORE ABOUT THEM THAN YOU DO ME?!" It's so loud and terrifying you feel like you may go into shock. You wish the walls weren't sound proof. But that wasn't the major issue here- you needed to calm him down.

"Saeran, I do care about you." Trying to sound as soothing as possible, you swallow back the desire to cry before continuing. "I... I-I love you..." Which was true. Or at least, it used to be.

Before he went this far. Before he attacked you. Before he did all of this...

You could see yourself with him. He was sweet sometimes- without even meaning to be. He was just hurt.

Or at least, that's what you thought.

The medicine used on him obviously had later affects on his brain than originally thought.

Emotions flicker across his face and what settles for a moment is happiness as he walks toward you. He kneels before you and wipes away tears you hadn't realised had fallen down your cheeks before kissing you ever so gently.

For a moment, you're in love with him again.

But then he pulls back and the fear on his face is so profound you feel yourself get afraid with him.

"Th... They'll try to take you from me." You try to keep yourself calm- you knew where this was going. "They can't take you away from me. I won't let them!"

The hands he had used to hold onto your arms as he kissed you are turning into painfully strong grips- his nails are digging into your skin. His nails break your skin and you start bleeding slightly and you hiss.

He stands up, letting go of your arms in the process and starts to pace around the room, pulling at his hair with eyes so wide and full of fear it's manic.

"S-Saeran--"

"SHUT UP!" He turns to you, strands of his white hair falling to the ground as he gestures widely to you. "CAN'T YOU SEE? I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU- FOR US! THEY WANT TO TAKE YOU FROM ME!" You don't question who 'they' is, but get no chance to say anything as his eyes widen slightly before he's standing in front of you, hands gripping your shoulders. "We can get out of here... run... we can run and... and... go somewhere... somewhere we can be together... somewhere where it'll be just us... forever..."

Tears are running down your cheeks again, despite every effort not to cry.

You try to smile, because you know he'd get angry (very angry) if he found out you didn't want this.

"Together forever." He says, wrapping his arms around you.

You are unable to move, so you sit there and let the tears stream down your cheeks.

"Together forever." You confirm.